Match thread - where is it. | Page 2 | Vital Football

Match thread - where is it.

A fully fit Arter and the Sow of last season are a better CM pairing but I guess the situation dictates.

I was going to fork out a tenner to watch this one on Ifollow, but seeing the lineup I think I'll stick to the radio.

Not a criticism, just that I'm only going to see players I've already seen loads before so not much point.

Got Knockart to come into it, it's a solid side Ater probably isn't 100%. Fig is the odd one but maybe he's shown more in training, soh looked less of a liability.

Surely the game plan and instruction to the players is as, if not more, important than the line up. We may see the same dreary performance but somehow I'm doubting we will. These are *not* bad players at all, and if they actually perform well under the new management this is a perfectly solid team.

I was going to fork out a tenner to watch this one on Ifollow, but seeing the lineup I think I'll stick to the radio.

Not a criticism, just that I'm only going to see players I've already seen loads before so not much point.
I forked out the tenner a few days ago...was expecting better in the lineup

Where are we supposed to watch this ? Paid for a pass, but no link or anything sent ? Trying to sell me £115 footballs, betting etc , but still can't find
where you watch it, even though ifollow says I've got a pass ?

Where are we supposed to watch this ? Paid for a pass, but no link or anything sent ? Trying to sell me £115 footballs, betting etc , but still can't find
where you watch it, even though ifollow says I've got a pass ?

Think I've found it, though still doesn't seem to work yet !

He misses sitters where other strikers wouldn't even be anywhere near the ball. And I include Taylor in that
You seriously have to be joking with that statement?
All his sitters ‘so far’ this season from natural strikers positions.
Anyway...hopefully he will be on fire today.