Team V MK | Vital Football

Team V MK

shotshy

Vital Champions League
Given that SE has announced a fully fit squad ( O’Keefe excepted ) for pretty much the first time this season, do we stick with the same guys who have been successful so far or does Dempsey come straight back in as skipper ?

Dempsey back in, for sure. Roberston is one to ponder over. Should start every game IMO but, Mellis had such a good game v Oxford. A good "problem" for SE and PR to have. Ordinarily, my choice for starting four in a 4 x M/F would be Graham, Dempsey, Roberston and Eccles. But suspect that Tom O`Connor would be preferred, just in front of our back line. To think that we have Mellis, Coyle, Willock & Woods to pick from too - we are in a healthy situation as far as quality as concerned.

And we might even have another midfielder prior to 5pm today !

Dempsey back in, for sure. Roberston is one to ponder over. Should start every game IMO but, Mellis had such a good game v Oxford. A good "problem" for SE and PR to have. Ordinarily, my choice for starting four in a 4 x M/F would be Graham, Dempsey, Roberston and Eccles. But suspect that Tom O`Connor would be preferred, just in front of our back line. To think that we have Mellis, Coyle, Willock & Woods to pick from too - we are in a healthy situation as far as quality as concerned.

And we might even have another midfielder prior to 5pm today !
I think Dempsey will feature for part of the game but not the whole 90 minutes. On the bench at the start then on for last 30 minutes.

Btw. No taking screenshots of the L1 table at 3pm when we are sitting in the automatics.

Wait 'til Tuesday, when we go top. 😉

Strong team. Eccles can feel hard done by hes been good but I suspect drysdale is there for defensive midfield duties

KoL said O’Connor not included after international duty (was it a long trip?), and Mellis is ill.
O’Connor has missed 9 out of last 11 days of training and only trained yesterday after getting back from international duty.
Willock is also still injured but Evans says he’ll be ready in a few days...

I was so sure he was gonna give that.

We've been much better since the goal but non of Graham's crosses have come off.