Coronavirus | Page 65 | Vital Football

Coronavirus

This latest forecast is on a par with the garbage Imperial forecast where 500,000 deaths were predicted back in March. There has been an increase in cases in the UK as well as France and Spain,which can be partly explained by a huge increase in testing. There has been no significant increase in fatalities in the UK or anywhere else in Europe-indeed the latest graph in Spain shows a fall in cases. My take in the recent increase in cases is that it will be brief and last about 3 weeks before resuming its decline. Any increase in fatalities will be marginal.

Apart from the countries mentioned there appears to be no upsurge in either deaths or cases anywhere else in Europe.

143 deaths today and hospitalisations rising exponentially. Care to reviset your prediction?

Last edited:
164 deaths today and hospitalisations rising exponentially. Care to reviset your prediction?

Not at all-it was based on the fact that we seem to be following a similar pattern to France and Spain. Cases are already falling in Spain and close to peaking in France. Death rates are a fraction of the previous peak in all 3 countries. I wouldn't call the recent rise in hospital cases "exponential", and in any event it was from a very low base

Not at all-it was based on the fact that we seem to be following a similar pattern to France and Spain. Cases are already falling in Spain and close to peaking in France. Death rates are a fraction of the previous peak in all 3 countries. I wouldn't call the recent rise in hospital cases "exponential", and in any event it was from a very low base

Complete disingenuous bullshit. When you posted that deaths were in single figures. Now ten times that and rising.

You also posted it after I posted deaths could rise to 200 per day which they are now approaching.

You are a lying turd of the first order.

Last edited:
"My take in the recent increase in cases is that it will be brief and last about 3 weeks before resuming its decline. Any increase in fatalities will be marginal.

Apart from the countries mentioned there appears to be no upsurge in either deaths or cases anywhere else in Europe."

This is what you said. Provide data to back this up or shut the fuck up.

Stop lying.

Last edited:
Complete disingenuous bullshit. When you posted that deaths were in single figures. Now ten times that and rising.

You also posted it after I posted deaths coukd rise to 200 per day which they are now approaching.

You are a lying turd of the first order.

Oh go to hell -do some research for once in your life.

"My take in the recent increase in cases is that it will be brief and last about 3 weeks before resuming its decline. Any increase in fatalities will be marginal.

Apart from the countries mentioned there appears to be no upsurge in either deaths or cases anywhere else in Europe."

This is what you said. Provide data to back this up or shut the fuck up.

Stop lying.

No You show me some evidence where fatalities are rising significantly,if you are such an expert.

You've just proved my point! Deaths clearly going up from a low during lock-down from single figures to hundreds.

So, do you consider that "marginal"? And what about:

"last about 3 weeks before resuming its decline"

Patently wrong and utterly false.

Meanwhile:

"no upsurge in either deaths or cases anywhere else in Europe"

All complete utter lies.

Last edited:
Hospitalisations currently 4367 and rising exponentially. We already know that will equate to significant increased deaths and long term health difficulties.