Chatham Town | Page 2 | Vital Football

Chatham Town

• Thread starter Deleted member 13556
  • Start date
Good day for Fleet as well Hadler's two penalty saves in the shoot out gets them through.Ben Chapman got the late equaliser.

Get in there, the Chats, against my now local team (I know a few Folkestone STHs). Good on my old mates, the Hakes - let's hope for a Chats v Gills first round tie!

Brilliant result for Chatham Town...could have been by more! Luke Rooney hit the bar with an outrageous volley from distance! Been trying to find the last time Chatham Town made the 3rd Qualifying Round! It must be many years ago!

Get in there, the Chats, against my now local team (I know a few Folkestone STHs). Good on my old mates, the Hakes - let's hope for a Chats v Gills first round tie!

Not sure I agree with that Steve, I’m sure we all remember Dover at home............

Always great to see local sides doing well, however they have big wage bill and better resources than most local teams, personally I hope things stay as they are for Chats

Well done Chatham Town. Excluding the Cup, the best non-league performance of the day was probably by Dover, who beat Notts County in the NL

Drawn away against Havant and Waterlooville, probably a bridge too far, but you never know.

Drawn away against Havant and Waterlooville, probably a bridge too far, but you never know.

I think they have a great chance! Chatham are playing twice a week and have a strong squad, Havant only start their season tonight and have only played 4 pre season games! Chatham are 9 out of 9 league and cup which breeds confidence!

The Havant and Waterlooville manager has said that the gap between his club and Chatham Town means nothing as Chatham have several players in their squad who played for Dartford in National South last season and loads of experience in the group!

It's not only them. Corinthian and Tunbridge Wells are also above Chatham. What's going on in that league?

I play with some of the Corinthian first team on a wednesday night on the astro at Gay Dawn Farm.
They have a great team, lead by a great manager at the moment. They were unfortunate to lose on penalties in the FA Vase semi final recently.

Early in the season so will be a bit of movement in the league! Chatham lost their first game 3-2 against Tunbridge Wells....very exciting match! Chat’s having done well in the FA Cup have more or less been playing Tuesday/ Saturday since early August if we count the friendlies! Thats a lot of football on top of actually working for a living!