Match Thread: Blackpool v Lincoln City | Page 12 | Vital Football

Match Thread: Blackpool v Lincoln City

HT. Not bad but a little worried about Blackpool’s ability to open us up down the flanks. Could cost us unless we can tighten up across the back. Johnson is going to terrorise defenders at this level. Can see why he’s been selected for a full international call-up. Let’s hope our fitness tells as it has in the latter stages of the other games. If we don’t give anything away I can see us nicking this late on.
One thing I like about listening to the Radio Lancs commentary - when they break to go to other local games the commentary stay with the Blackpool v Lincoln game 👏👍

Another first half where we have dodged a couple of bullets. Plus one shot in the foot.
very happy to be level. The forest lad is our only threat atm.
hope we will do our thing and be stronger after the Appleton h/t sauce

We do normally have a better 2nd half so I'm not to worried yet. I think we'll get an early goal next half and go on to win

The way we came back into the game strongly is encouraging as it suggests the players had worked things out for themselves so with a few tweaks from MA; fingers crossed.

A decent first half by The Imps, Bridcutt recovered well from his gaffe , with the ball to Johnson that resulted in the pen, plus winning the free-kick for Grant.

Both our young fullbacks are struggling at times, but that is to be expected due to lack of experience.

A point will be an excellent result here today.