Punjab United (h) 5-0
Bearsted (a) 5-2
Tower Hamlets (h) 6-1
Crowborough (a) 6-0

FA Cup....
East Preston (a) 2-0
Westside (a) 2-0
Southall (h) 3-2

Well worth going to a game, great to watch!!

I don’t normally go below the formerly Ryman North/South, but have been around a few SCE games this year. The standard is higher now. I went to Sheppey United on Saturday.

The likes of Jack Midson, with Danny Kedwell down at Holland’s and Blair (playing tomorrow).

Trev_GFC you are right! The standard has been raised significantly this season! I think with the Covid situation some players are happy to drop down a few division just to get a wage although nothing like they have in the past! Chatham Town will still win the league by at least a dozen points!!

Very moving interview with Scott Lindsey about the death of his wife on Newsnow.

Very moving indeed. Hayley was lovely and proud to have known her for over 20 years. Her funeral last December was full of emotion and also a lot of laughter.

I popped along to the game on Saturday and really enjoyed it. The whole place has come a long way since the last time that curiosity got the better of me and I attended. Tidy, charming little ground, friendly people and absolutely tonked the opposition.

Got to love the pitchside bar with table service too - best seats in world football?

p.s : nice to see a few ex-gills playing too. Funny to see that Jack Evans plays a completely different role, and excels at it too

League...
Erith & Belvedere (a) 4-3
Punjab United (h) 5-0
Bearsted (a) 5-2
Tower Hamlets (h) 6-1
Crowborough (a) 6-0

FA Cup....
East Preston (a) 2-0
Westside (a) 2-0
Southall (h) 3-2

Well worth going to a game, great to watch!!
Thought I would post this mentioned but no link.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/54264102
Been quite a few times over the years.Good to hear that they are doing well after struggling for a few years.Really hope they can make the first round of the cup.
Wish Scott and his family all the best from me and indeed all his old friends at the Gills. I pray he finds long term success and happiness.

Thought I would post this mentioned but no link.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/54264102
Been quite a few times over the years.Good to hear that they are doing well after struggling for a few years.Really hope they can make the first round of the cup.
Wish Scott and his family all the best from me and indeed all his old friends at the Gills. I pray he finds long term success and happiness.

Thanks for that Chris. Great read. So sad and tragic for Scott and his family. I’m not sure I could cope in a similar situation.

RIP Hayley.

Wow, that is terrible.

I would struggle to deal with that.

Best wishes to Scott & his children.

This weekend Chatham Town are away to Folkestone Invicta in the second qualifying round of the FA Cup! It was Neil Cugley, Folkestone’s long time manager who advised Scott to do his coaching badges! Be interesting to see them up against each other in a competitive match!

Good interview with Scott Lindsey on BBC South East tonight also, don't know if it was the same one referred to earlier in this thread.

Good interview with Scott Lindsey on BBC South East tonight also, don't know if it was the same one referred to earlier in this thread.

Scott was interviewed earlier in the week for the BBC Sport website and did another interview this afternoon for South East Tonight! Beautiful, emotional interview! If anyone wants to send him any messages I can pass them on!

Be nice if Steve Evans could send a team down to play them or at Priestfield at some point when this Covid thing is over.I am sure it would be a great event for the Medway towns and be something that would help both clubs and Scott's family too.Especially if he can get them a trophy or promotion this season.

Hard to imagine the pain. On a similar vein I listened to an interview with Vinny Jones about the loss of his wife. A man totally broken and trying to rebuild one day at a time. Pass on all our best Mozzer. The two relatively young me who now own Chatham are doing a great job turned the club around and really made it look like a decent little ground. My son used to play in the youth section quite a few years back and still have friends who sons do today. Pulling in decent crowds as well

Chats 5/1 to pull of a win at Folkestone today. Big step up to Folkestone but they are scoring for fun. Worth a punt on a long odds acca.

Hard to imagine the pain. On a similar vein I listened to an interview with Vinny Jones about the loss of his wife. A man totally broken and trying to rebuild one day at a time. Pass on all our best Mozzer. The two relatively young me who now own Chatham are doing a great job turned the club around and really made it look like a decent little ground. My son used to play in the youth section quite a few years back and still have friends who sons do today. Pulling in decent crowds as well

Chats 5/1 to pull of a win at Folkestone today. Big step up to Folkestone but they are scoring for fun. Worth a punt on a long odds acca.