Next Forest Manager | Vital Football

Next Forest Manager

Pope John XXIII

Vital Football Legend
Looks like being Taksis Lemonis. I don't expect it to go well.

But just while we are in that lovely twilight zone where we have Schrödinger's manager (both sacked, but not actually sacked) and the entire world of managerial possibilities is open to us...

Who do you want?

Rules: the name 'Eddie Howe' is banned from this thread after this post.

I know, I need to grow up, I'd take pearson , he's an absolute cock womble but he'd do a job. What is it with the clubs allergy to getting in proven managers at this level, houghton would be another sound choice. And who the fuck is lemonis anyway

I'd take Pearson as well. Would be a similar style to what the team are used to, but more effective and with the bite and killer instinct they have lacked.

Mentally unstable maybe, but he built championship and premier League winning sides.

Hughton is the obvious choice, but the fact he didn't take the Bristol job worries me that he would be beyond our reach

I'd take Pearson as well. Would be a similar style to what the team are used to, but more effective and with the bite and killer instinct they have lacked.

Mentally unstable maybe, but he built championship and premier League winning sides.

Hughton is the obvious choice, but the fact he didn't take the Bristol job worries me that he would be beyond our reach

Hughton would get a decent squad up I reckon, he's always been harshly judged to some degree.

Really not keen on Hughton or Pearson, but their football is boring as fuck and we've the right squad for that.

Christophe Pelissier has a great story:
"In 2014 he led Luzenac, a club from a village of 500 people, to an incredible promotion to Ligue 2 – only to see his dream destroyed by the FA, who refused to allow the club to become professional because of stadium issues.
Heartbroken but not beaten, the coach moved to Amiens and led them to successive promotions. The northern club, from the town where French president Emmanuel Macron was born, were virtually unknown before. Now, though, they're playing attractive and positive football in Ligue 1, and are set to stay in the top division against all odds."