Covid at GTFC | Vital Football

Covid at GTFC

Multiple teams self isolating for two weeks and suddenly the league is quickly going to grind to a halt I fear

Should they have deemed to be flouting the restrictions i hope they would be treated the same way anyone else would be . Fined or even sacked . Would apply to any clubs or players including LCFC

This stinks. Why? Not because of Grimsby, with 1 positive test, who have done the right thing by govt advice, nor Leyton Orient with a shedload of positive tests who correctly postponed and now been thrown out of the Carabao Cup.

So why in heavens were West Ham allowed to proceed with and win their game midweek when cand seem to be set to play on Sunday despite 3 positive tests? Surely track and trace protocols require the whole West Ham squad "bubble" to self isolate and may instead have infected Hull players?

As I say, it stinks.

This stinks. Why? Not because of Grimsby, with 1 positive test, who have done the right thing by govt advice, nor Leyton Orient with a shedload of positive tests who correctly postponed and now been thrown out of the Carabao Cup.

So why in heavens were West Ham allowed to proceed with and win their game midweek when cand seem to be set to play on Sunday despite 3 positive tests? Surely track and trace protocols require the whole West Ham squad "bubble" to self isolate and may instead have infected Hull players?

As I say, it stinks.

Well, you live in a country where there is one rule for them and another for us plebs. Why are you surprised? Be careful who you vote for...

Not good to hear and goes hand in hand with the steep rise in cases. It’s very concerning just two games in and I fear that further clubs will report positive cases in the coming days/weeks. I hope the season can be completed as it will mean that this virus is back under control. The problem is that people don’t seem to have the discipline to be sensible . Hope I’m wrong. Hope all those who have tested come through okay.

As I say, it stinks.

two words ....Premiership/Money