The Vital Villa Music Thread | Page 451 | Vital Football

The Vital Villa Music Thread

Listening to the wonderful Steven Wilson's (Porcupine Tree) side project Blackfield, Their fourth album aptly named IV!

I sure hope I can return back to Vegas soon when things are better. I miss my friends and everything about the place. Here is local Las Vegas band The Killers making my absence feel worse with Vegas video but made up with a brilliant song:rocker:

Last edited:
A nice little combo from Sweden have just come to my attention called The Blues Pills. Great female singer belting out 70's inspired hard rock in a similar vein to Rival Sons.

Why do I still remember the lyrics (title track) - I haven't heard it in 20 years lol

Now I've got roll with it stuck in my head! Thanks Melon.

Bloody hell, 25 years??

I bought it in a small record shop on cassette the day it came out, about an hour later we drove past HMV and there was a queue going around the whole building, turns out the band were in there signing copies but we had to go home!

Four lads in a house together at uni . We must have done the neighbours head in !.

Need a little time to wake up !

Listening to the wonderful Steven Wilson's (Porcupine Tree) side project Blackfield, Their fourth album aptly named IV!

So.....5mins ago I discovered this non-villa part of the forum.
And you are talking about Porcupine Tree?

I better warn my wife I'm never leaving the forum now!!!