Gareth Bale - Player Thread | Page 3 | Vital Football

Gareth Bale - Player Thread

I'm only OK with this if Jose now does the right thing by a couple of youngsters. I'd love to see Sess on loan at Villa now. Taking that left channel role and allowing Grealish to move inside and play the number 10 behind new signing Ollie Watkins. Sess could return a completely different player.

Skipp has obviously found his new home for a season and someone like Foyth needs to get a loan as well.

Our squad is becoming overstocked.

I'm only OK with this if Jose now does the right thing by a couple of youngsters. I'd love to see Sess on loan at Villa now. Taking that left channel role and allowing Grealish to move inside and play the number 10 behind new signing Ollie Watkins. Sess could return a completely different player.

Skipp has obviously found his new home for a season and someone like Foyth needs to get a loan as well.

Our squad is becoming overstocked.

I think we'll carry a few extra than expected due to the fixture congestion. RSess, Cirkin, Clarke, & White may all stick around the 1st team for a bit.

Foyth is a mystery. Seems we've had some interest, but I've got nothing on this guy.

CCV looks to be headed to Bournemouth on a permanent.

This window allows deals to lower EFL clubs after the main window close, sosome of the kids might go out then I suppose.

Fun times!

I think we'll carry a few extra than expected due to the fixture congestion. RSess, Cirkin, Clarke, & White may all stick around the 1st team for a bit.

Foyth is a mystery. Seems we've had some interest, but I've got nothing on this guy.

CCV looks to be headed to Bournemouth on a permanent.

This window allows deals to lower EFL clubs after the main window close, sosome of the kids might go out then I suppose.

Fun times!

Yeah, the Oct 5th deadline works to our favour as we will know our Europa fate by then.

Last 5 seasons, 159 games and 66 goals. Averaging 31 games and 13 goals per season. I’ll take that but can see him getting 20+ this season. What a way to improve my mood after Sunday. COYS!!! Get it done

That only reason you go are back 5 seasons is to build his numbers up. Last season he got 3. You are blinded by the name and what he done. Go back and have a look at how many game's he missed because of injury. This transfer makes no sense. We don't sign 30 plus injury prone players

That only reason you go are back 5 seasons is to build his numbers up. Last season he got 3. You are blinded by the name and what he done. Go back and have a look at how many game's he missed because of injury. This transfer makes no sense. We don't sign 30 plus injury prone players
How many games exactly, in the timesale you refer to, has he missed through injury? ZZ doesn't want him so he hasn't been selected.

Just to give this some perspective. Bale has played 499 games in his career. Aubameyang has played 522. The latter is a month older than Bale. Yet nobody at Arsenal or in the media is worried about his age or fitness.

I am suspicious this is a financial move, not a football one. What's in it for Levy and the clubs purse. ?

I hope we don't sign him as we will have another winger and one that will want ridiculous money. He is just not a Jose player he is not a worker anymore plus he doesn't breath football his mind is elsewhere most of the time. I like Bale but he is not for us.
Morning pj, I got the opinion that Jose wants him to sign, so why in your words he isn't a Jose type player.

Sounds like you are talking about Adebayour!

PJ, even a 50% Bale should improve our team. Seeing how many potential (mooted) signings you have written off, surely we're at a stage just adding another string to our bow may just help to get a better tune our of this lot! Better than Wilson, Deeney et al.

Just signing players for the sake of signing players is ludicrous. Levy is trying to appease the fans because he knows he has messed up with Jose and he is trying to get fans back on his side by signing our once hero. He is not the same player he has missed over 100 games due to injuries since his time at Real. When you take the fact that it's all different injuries and he is not fit plus when zz challenged him to focus on football what did he do play more golf. This transfer makes no sense at all apart from trying to get the fans back inside. You must of seen him in the international break. He did not look 20% off the player

How many games exactly, in the timesale you refer to, has he missed through injury? ZZ doesn't want him so he hasn't been selected.

Just to give this some perspective. Bale has played 499 games in his career. Aubameyang has played 522. The latter is a month older than Bale. Yet nobody at Arsenal or in the media is worried about his age or fitness.

Bale has missed over 100 games due to injury. A lot of those games are as a sub and now he cannot get anywhere near the team due to his poor attitude.

I am suspicious this is a financial move, not a football one. What's in it for Levy and the clubs purse. ?

He can't make money of his name because Bale has trademarked it. I think Levy would not touch this but after Sunday's game seeing how much the fans were down. He is trying to get the fans back.

Morning pj, I got the opinion that Jose wants him to sign, so why in your words he isn't a Jose type player.

He is not a worker maybe he used to be but most off his work is done going forward not tracking back. Plus last season he was challenged by zz and told by the club to stop playing golf to help with injuries and he still played golf. He pulled out off a squad saying he was injured then went straight out to play golf. Zz is not Jose and Jose would not stand for this

It is a gamble PJ but one worth taking. If thr numbers are correct we are not paying more than £100K per week. I get what you are saying about his injuries but he has to take a medical still. He is a winner and if he has the motivation to put in the effort and stick 2 fingers up to RM then im for it. We are not signing any Dybala's or similar no matter how much we want them. Jose's remit is to win a trophy and get back into Champions League. Sometimes you tried and tested to do that.

He can't make money of his name because Bale has trademarked it. I think Levy would not touch this but after Sunday's game seeing how much the fans were down. He is trying to get the fans back.

Could a deal be done where Spurs get a % of his name revenue ?