FAO Liam and Clive | Page 3 | Vital Football

FAO Liam and Clive

So if it’s on Sky we get the £125k TV money only. If it’s not on Sky it will be on iFollow at £10 a go for 10,000 people plus... what percentage of the IFollow money would we get?

personally and selfishly I want it on the channel that gives our club the most money, especially as we can not be in the ground!

Last edited:
So if it’s on Sky we get the £125k TV money only. If it’s not on Sky it will be on iFollow at £10 a go for 10,000 people plus... what percentage of the IFollow money would we get?

personally and selfishly I want it on the channel that gives out club the most money, especially as we can not be in the ground!

I think on another thread it says £8.34 per £10 payment and then about 50% of the total.

I *think* that means 30000 Imps and 'pool fans would have to watch it to get the same amount.

Of course, in normal times, we'd get the TV money and gate receipts.

personally and selfishly I want it on the channel that gives our club the most money, especially as we can not be in the ground!

It should be split like it was last night if on iFollow so maybe around £4.17 per subscription? Would be nice if Liverpool donated their half to us but I think it will be on Sky anyway.

It should be split like it was last night if on iFollow so maybe around £4.17 per subscription? Would be nice if Liverpool donated their half to us but I think it will be on Sky anyway.
Don't think they are alowed to donate, pretty sure Arsenal when they played at Sutton a few years ago came up against that.

Don't think they are alowed to donate, pretty sure Arsenal when they played at Sutton a few years ago came up against that.

Yes, an Arsenal fan on the tube on the way to the Emirates was at great pains to tell me how generous they were giving them a silver statue in the shape of Arsenal's gun now they weren't allowed to switch the fixture or donate the gate receipts.

He was most offended when I said I wasn't interested in patronising hand me downs from Premiership super rich like some sort of feudal lord on alms day thank you very much.

My reply to his "The games all about money mate" was one of my better ones.. "I thought it was about glory, doing things in style.."

Probably an increase in sponsorship and advertising hoardings as well with it, potentially, being on Sky. That'll add to the total.

Devastating it'll almost certainly be a behind closed doors affair.

And imagine if we win... that'll be hard to stomach, especially for those who were there to experience Ipswich, Brighton, Chelsea and many more fantastic matches in the last 4 years.

Get the country open. Get the fans in. Get living life again. After all, if NottyImp of all people thinks the whole stadium won't be drenched in Covid if a few fans watch a game of football, surely everyone will be ok?

Devastating it'll almost certainly be a behind closed doors affair.

And imagine if we win... that'll be hard to stomach, especially for those who were there to experience Ipswich, Brighton, Chelsea and many more fantastic matches in the last 4 years.

Get the country open. Get the fans in. Get living life again. After all, if NottyImp of all people thinks the whole stadium won't be drenched in Covid if a few fans watch a game of football, surely everyone will be ok?
Neil Ferguson is on manoeuvres again, so little hope unfortunately.

As Rob used to say when he was chairman, games like the Liverpool game are unbudgeted income , bonus cash in other words as you dont budget for a cup run and definitely getting on sky against Liverpool.

Maybe this will pay for the mystery man?

As Rob used to say when he was chairman, games like the Liverpool game are unbudgeted income , bonus cash in other words as you dont budget for a cup run and definitely getting on sky against Liverpool.

Maybe this will pay for the mystery man?

Or more likely just fill the Covid gap in our income.