Rolling Specubollox Thread | Page 147 | Vital Football

Rolling Specubollox Thread

Well, well, well.

Shock! Horror!

Messi is staying at Barca.

Who could have seen that one coming?

Perhaps we can get back to what passes for reality in football these days - at least until the next time Messi spits his dummy out.

Not seen one yet, but waiting for the Messi snubs City to stay at Barca. I think all the talk about Manchester City have been from the press and Messi himself.

Can we now get down to the business of getting a CB, even though Eric is staying and will leaving next year for virtually nothing we either need John Stones to step up or for Tosin to step in.

Not seen one yet, but waiting for the Messi snubs City to stay at Barca. I think all the talk about Manchester City have been from the press and Messi himself.

Can we now get down to the business of getting a CB, even though Eric is staying and will leaving next year for virtually nothing we either need John Stones to step up or for Tosin to step in.
I've read Messi snubs testing for rona, and Messi will snub other Clubs for City, but nothing snubbing actual City so far, just a matter of time I think.

Why as some papers report that we have offered £89 mill for Athletico CB when Koolidoings is cheaper I suggest that any figures published are fantasy