IFollow codes | Vital Football

IFollow codes

I wouldn't be entirely shocked if they didn't arrive by then.
I also expect there to be big issues with everyone eligible for them getting them.

Don't know if other clubs have got their act together faster.

Given previous form might be worth trying 1,2,3,4,5,6.......PScally or just zeros.

How did you get it in only one try.
shame that's 13 characters if you count the space

Isn't it Gillingham!2 ?

It clearly says in the letter the password needs to

a) Have at least one capital letter
b) A number
c) A special character such as !£$%

Admittedly the ! does look like a 1 if you aren't playing attention,

Although credit to Scally for using the number two rather than the number one as the digit.

Isn't it Gillingham!2 ?

It clearly says in the letter the password needs to

a) Have at least one capital letter
b) A number
c) A special character such as !£$%

Admittedly the ! does look like a 1 if you aren't playing attention,

Although credit to Scally for using the number two rather than the number one as the digit.
You clearly have a different letter to me, or you're being crafty and looking for clues. :grinning:

had an email from Club confirming they had my details and saying the 'code' would be in the post in the next 'couple' of days; hope that means by Saturday!! otherwise will have 3 disappointed grandchildren who are joining me to watch on TV (now I've a lead to connect laptop) after watching Arsenal first.

Sorry it looks like Eaves out for a while again

I understand letters are in the post giving access codes, but would it not have been safer, quicker and cheaper to E-mail them?

I understand letters are in the post giving access codes, but would it not have been safer, quicker and cheaper to E-mail them?

I think that GFC hasn’t discovered the digital age. Probably years of underinvestment in back office means that they don’t have an adequate CRM system. Probably the same reason why e-marketing is so poor.

I think that GFC hasn’t discovered the digital age. Probably years of underinvestment in back office means that they don’t have an adequate CRM system. Probably the same reason why e-marketing is so poor.

I'm sure I read on one of the Facebook fan pages last night that someone had got an email telling them the code was in the post.