Rolling Results Thread 2020/21 Season | Vital Football

Rolling Results Thread 2020/21 Season

Rising

Alert Team
Sadly, the first game of the season for our girls (the Women’s Community Shield) ended in defeat.
Chelsea Women 2 City Women 0.
:rolleyes:

Half time in the A league grand final in Australia, no goals so far. Var ruled out what looked a perfectly good goal for City after 19mins. Fair go to the ref, he did check the pitch side monitor.

It appears according to the DM that certain Barca staff are mired in a corruption scandal. So St Leo will save the day by staying if the President goes I would guess.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/index.html

I am sure that the president of La Liga, Tebas, normally so eager and swift to comment on City's financial situation will be quick off the mark to pass similar judgement on anything untoward at Barcelona.....

Or maybe not 🤔

Iceland v England 5pm ko

Currently 0-0

England denied a legitimate goal when Kane snuck in at the far post from a cross by Sterling. Goal was ruled offside but the linesman didn't raise his flag .....

Iceland happy to commit fouls anywhere in the pitch.

Foden not looking out if his depth at all.

Referee seems to be a bit of a homer

Seems quite willing to award free kicks to Iceland at any opportunity whilst allowing them to get hands on quite a lot the other way round without sanction

Iceland playing deep, working hard & waiting for a break or set piece.

England struggling to create chances as space is at a premium.

Young Phil unable to substantially get much of a foothold in the game but he is not alone. Ward-Prowse not setting the world alight either but I expect Phil to be marked down lower than him because of the 'City Effect'.

Iceland playing deep, working hard & waiting for a break or set piece.

England struggling to create chances as space is at a premium.

Young Phil unable to substantially get much of a foothold in the game but he is not alone. Ward-Prowse not setting the world alight either but I expect Phil to be marked down lower than him because of the 'City Effect'.
The fact that he was brought off and was not the worst player up front proves your point