Man's best friend | Page 5 | Vital Football

Man's best friend

But now you know how, you can do loads of them.

I have a video of my brother's Sprocker when he was shown his new paddling pool for the first time. I am not sure how I can upload that. I'm not on Twitter or Facebook, so can't link one of them. He went mad, just running round in circles.

But now you know how, you can do loads of them.

I have a video of my brother's Sprocker when he was shown his new paddling pool for the first time. I am not sure how I can upload that. I'm not on Twitter or Facebook, so can't link one of them. He went mad, just running round in circles.
I have a video of her in the river last week, and of an encounter with a herd of local cows, but no idea how to link.

That's twice today I have been soaked walking pooch. Stop raining already!!!.

After the past few weeks even she has resigned herself to a couple of hours drying off in the kitchen after a walk and goes straight in her bed without a whinge

My dear friend Ali dog. Our Meg the black lab. We go on some fabulous walks taking the grandchildren too. She is do gentle and always happy to see you.

Her big brother Ben passed last October. She been a total different dog since. She really come out of her shell. Ben was boisterous and she walked in his shadow. Not anymore

Above was our dog Brandy, who passed away a few months back aged 15 yrs. She was a beautiful girl, loved the water, fields, hunting etc. Very intelligent dog, she never left our side when out walking. Her breed is a Weimaraner/German wire haired pointer cross if anyone was wondering. This picture was taken around 4 years ago in our garden.

My dear friend Ali dog. Our Meg the black lab. We go on some fabulous walks taking the grandchildren too. She is do gentle and always happy to see you.

Her big brother Ben passed last October. She been a total different dog since. She really come out of her shell. Ben was boisterous and she walked in his shadow. Not anymore

Just to add no picture yet as got go downsize it to up load it

LOL, Choc Labs are normally mad. Yours looks quite calm!!!!

She's calm after her swim, but she absolutely batters that cat with her tongue, I swear his head nearly comes off and he comes out with a Mohican.
She loves everything and everybody wouldn't harm a fly. Her temperament is the best of any dog I've ever had or seen, totally bombproof
She has bad hips and elbows, so we have to not exercise her much hence the Hydrotherapy which has cost me thousands over the last 3 years.

People I used to work with thought I was mad paying all that money on a dog, pointed out that some of them spend that on fags booze and other nonsense > spend it on my dog