England v Pakistan | Page 3 | Vital Football

England v Pakistan

Still not looking good. I hope Cheshireimps's nearest and dearest have removed the breakables and hidden the dog!

Certainly settle for 126-5 having lost the toss, pity about the dropped catches, apparently we are only behind Bangladesh in the table for dropping the most test match slip catches.

As soon as the 'bubble' left Manchester for Southampton the clouds parted and we've had sun over here ever since. I think they took the occluded weather with them.

This going off for bad light farce of yesterday and the day before, when you have floodlights on needs sorting out, the only god send is they don’t have a packed stadium full of people who have paid £80 a ticket.

Ironically they went off while the Pakistan t20 team carried on playing on a pitch next door without flood lights with Wahab Riaz bowling, a bowler who has hit 96mph before.

Draw is just about inevitable. Why have Pakistan not declared and at least had a go at England. The only remote chance of a result would be for England to be bowled out in a session-It has happened before.

Last edited:
This going off for bad light farce of yesterday and the day before, when you have floodlights on needs sorting out, the only god send is they don’t have a packed stadium full of people who have paid £80 a ticket.

Ironically they went off while the Pakistan t20 team carried on playing on a pitch next door without flood lights with Wahab Riaz bowling, a bowler who has hit 96mph before.

The Sky team were giving them pelters over this yesterday and Michael Atherton was none too impressed this morning when the clock ticked over to 11am and the first thing that happened was the game had to be held up whilst some saw dust was brought on and deployed.

It takes a great innings from a player born in the greatest London suburb , BROMLEY who plays for the GREATEST COUNTY in the country to put the little pommies in the position they are in . Well played Crawley

It takes a great innings from a player born in the greatest London suburb , BROMLEY who plays for the GREATEST COUNTY in the country to put the little pommies in the position they are in . Well played Crawley

I admire your ability to see a silver lining in the huge grey cloud of England doing so well.

You must stop beating the dog, though, and I strongly recommend anti-macassars for the furniture. 😁

Watched the highlights of the first two days before I went to bed. Just superb!

A couple of early wickets today would be fantastic!