Halo My Blades | Page 2 | Vital Football

Halo My Blades

Welcome to the forum , fellow blade. It is always good to have blades from exotic places joining the debate.

In my current job of international adventurer I was in your village one or two years ago. Your friend Pallitkeratne was very kind to us , showing us around the forest where his friends keep their guns and look after those tourists who pay to be tied to trees for a month or two.

He even looked after our wallets and cameras and passports for us, when we went on the elephant-sexing tour. Could you ask him to give them to you, next time you see him? He must have changed his phone , and the email he gave us doesn’t work.

Welcome again , blade. May you post quality and prosper !

WAAFB

Ahhh Mr Woodwardfan!! You are man came my village from fellow fishing village in The Yorkshire. Is it Whitterby? We have too much common.

I be sooo excited when I get visitor to my fishing village who is from UK. And when I say Sheffield United you be's a fan. Was best day since Sri Lanka won cricket world cup without any Tamil in team.

Oh no this wasn't Pallitkaratne you saw. I think you got how it said, connered. Village connerman Kumartunga - he pretend to be stupid. But he take your wallet and passport. We never see him again either.

I hope you have good memory of time in Galle and my village. I still wish you would come fishing trip. But you said you scare of Indian Ocean Shark. Good day you my friend Mr Woodwardfan.

I take very offence to this. Number 1 Ceylon Blademan and you say pisstaker?

We respect our elders bhai in village so I think father know best is true. However you are being very rude.

Did you have to spend half weekly wage at local internet cafe to listen to Rob Statin commentater on game versus Fleetwood during dark days?

No more big Sri Lanka blade than me Seth.
:ROFLMAO: You remind me of Roberto.

Hi it number 1 Sri Lankan Blades fan here saying subha udesenak my bladesmen!

It is very good to get back on forum now we be's in The Premier League. For once I get to see all matches in my local village just outside Galle. Though sometimes we have to send little Pallitikeratne the village idiot up on top of fort with sattelite dish to make work.

Not been on forum since days of Blades United. Lost all intenet in great Tsunami.

Hope you all good.

My favourite sporting heros be Kumar Sangakarra, Aravinda De Silva and Paul Devlin.

My best current Blademan is Chris Bashem. They be an old Ceylon saying in our village "it doesn't matter if the elephant has to sneeze into its own mouth to get the water to drink, as long as it get the water"

This is epitomises Chris Bashem.

Ahwin Sahwin.

Up The Ceylon Blades.
GLTTL.

This thread as well and truly cheered me up Why? Just spent the last two hours ranting and raving about fucking useless twatting Microsoft, three fucking days of fucking updates to wife.s and my laptops only to find i can,t connect my bluetooth headphones to either computor. why? Because them wankers at microsoft are doing more fucking updates. TWATS. Welcome to the forum Ahwin Sahwin/ Roberto or whoever you are.

You wouldn't be the fish man on Peter Kay’s Car Share would you?

Early morning here Sri Lanka. I am fish man. About to be's going fish in my boat.

I dont know this Peter Kay he sound very nice man. He share car with village. We used to have car share in village with young Arjuna who had good job in tourists in Galle.

But he one day got marry with old English woman and now he live in Liverpools. I be's laughing all time you know. She be look like Neil Warnock, I say I wanting autograph.

I hope for luck with fish and get back we do very much lots transfers please.

Ahhh Mr Woodwardfan!! You are man came my village from fellow fishing village in The Yorkshire. Is it Whitterby? We have too much common.

I be sooo excited when I get visitor to my fishing village who is from UK. And when I say Sheffield United you be's a fan. Was best day since Sri Lanka won cricket world cup without any Tamil in team.

Oh no this wasn't Pallitkaratne you saw. I think you got how it said, connered. Village connerman Kumartunga - he pretend to be stupid. But he take your wallet and passport. We never see him again either.

I hope you have good memory of time in Galle and my village. I still wish you would come fishing trip. But you said you scare of Indian Ocean Shark. Good day you my friend Mr Woodwardfan.

I am pleased that you remember our visit fellow blade, but I confess that I am a little disappointed in the lasting impression you have of me.

Since retiring as the most feted bank manager in the entire history of our corner of suburban Whitby , I have developed a reputation as an international traveller of some renown. Some in my circle think of me as a latter-day Alan Whicker. The natives I encountered in your simple fishing village thought of me more as Lawrence of Ceylon. Whatever , I find your suggestion that i was , or could be , “connered“ by one of your local types more than a little disrespectful if I’m honest fellow blade.

You are also wide of the mark if you think I was cowed by Indian Ocean Sharks , blade. Sharks have never worried me. I have always found that the best way to deal with sharks is simply to hold a mirror up to their worst excesses.

Admittedly this didn’t help me very much when I was banned off of S2. Nor did it do much for the member of our party who lost a leg while paddling in the shallows during our visit to your village. But such is life. As any retired bank manager worth his swimming badges will tell you , you can’t win them all fellow blade.

If you do see Kumartunga , mebbes you could also ask him to send me my mirror ? It was in the same holdall he was minding for us with the passports and The cameras , and if I’m honest I do feel a bit exposed on this forum without it.

බ්ලේඩ් ඉහළට. F රන්ට කෙලවන්න.

WAAFB!

Brilliant use of Len De Goey Mebbes, but the whole thing failed by the use of "I was banned off of S2". Totally out of character with your contrived attempt to play a role you are ill suited for. D- Poor effort. Spends too much time being very silly and wasting his life pretending badly thinking it is clever in any way.

Brilliant use of Len De Goey Mebbes, but the whole thing failed by the use of "I was banned off of S2". Totally out of character with your contrived attempt to play a role you are ill suited for. D- Poor effort. Spends too much time being very silly and wasting his life pretending badly thinking it is clever in any way.

I believe The phrase of choice on this forum is “another one for my ignore list”.