Halo My Blades | Vital Football

Halo My Blades

Ahwin Sahwin

Vital Newbie
Hi it number 1 Sri Lankan Blades fan here saying subha udesenak my bladesmen!

It is very good to get back on forum now we be's in The Premier League. For once I get to see all matches in my local village just outside Galle. Though sometimes we have to send little Pallitikeratne the village idiot up on top of fort with sattelite dish to make work.

Not been on forum since days of Blades United. Lost all intenet in great Tsunami.

Hope you all good.

My favourite sporting heros be Kumar Sangakarra, Aravinda De Silva and Paul Devlin.

My best current Blademan is Chris Bashem. They be an old Ceylon saying in our village "it doesn't matter if the elephant has to sneeze into its own mouth to get the water to drink, as long as it get the water"

This is epitomises Chris Bashem.

Ahwin Sahwin.

Up The Ceylon Blades.

Last edited:
FFS...its another piss taker. All we need now is Nigerias no.1 Blade Onmi Edson as we've got the set.
We have become very popular forum for the weird.

This forum has been decribed as "weird" i just wanna know whats weird about the forum,is it the decor the furnishings or the inhabitants

We have become very popular forum for the weird.

This forum has been decribed as "weird" i just wanna know whats weird about the forum,is it the decor the furnishings or the inhabitants
I blame the adverts. That free iPhone‘s bound to be a pull.

FFS...its another piss taker. All we need now is Nigerias no.1 Blade Onmi Edson as we've got the set.

I take very offence to this. Number 1 Ceylon Blademan and you say pisstaker?

We respect our elders bhai in village so I think father know best is true. However you are being very rude.

Did you have to spend half weekly wage at local internet cafe to listen to Rob Statin commentater on game versus Fleetwood during dark days?

No more big Sri Lanka blade than me Seth.

Which one could this be then........

I predict this one has at least two accounts on here.

Which one could this be then........

I predict this one has at least two accounts on here.

Which one what? I have only one account. Ceylon number 1 blades fan. Big fan of scrappy 1 nil win. If I send Sri Lankan Blades flag you can take with you to game?

Hi it number 1 Sri Lankan Blades fan here saying subha udesenak my bladesmen!

It is very good to get back on forum now we be's in The Premier League. For once I get to see all matches in my local village just outside Galle. Though sometimes we have to send little Pallitikeratne the village idiot up on top of fort with sattelite dish to make work.

Not been on forum since days of Blades United. Lost all intenet in great Tsunami.

Hope you all good.

My favourite sporting heros be Kumar Sangakarra, Aravinda De Silva and Paul Devlin.

My best current Blademan is Chris Bashem. They be an old Ceylon saying in our village "it doesn't matter if the elephant has to sneeze into its own mouth to get the water to drink, as long as it get the water"

This is epitomises Chris Bashem.

Ahwin Sahwin.

Up The Ceylon Blades.

Welcome to the forum , fellow blade. It is always good to have blades from exotic places joining the debate.

In my current job of international adventurer I was in your village one or two years ago. Your friend Pallitkeratne was very kind to us , showing us around the forest where his friends keep their guns and look after those tourists who pay to be tied to trees for a month.

He even looked after our wallets and cameras and passports for us, when we went on the elephant-sexing tour. Could you ask him to give them to you, next time you see him? He must have changed his phone , and the email he gave us doesn’t work.

Welcome again , blade. May you post quality and prosper !

WAAFB

Last edited: