ADMINISTRATORS UPDATE: | Page 6 | Vital Football

ADMINISTRATORS UPDATE:

⚠️ BIG NEWS ⚠️

Make a note in your calendar... πŸ—“οΈ

π™‹π™π™€π™Žπ™Ž π™π™€π™‡π™€π˜Όπ™Žπ™€ π™π™π™Šπ™ˆ π˜Όπ˜Ώπ™ˆπ™„π™‰π™„π™Žπ™π™π˜Όπ™π™Šπ™π™Ž π˜Ύπ™Šπ™ˆπ™„π™‰π™‚ π™Šπ™‰ π™π™ƒπ™π™π™Žπ˜Ώπ˜Όπ™”.

I'm working to find out more, but it suggests a huge announcement is coming. More to follow. πŸ‘€

#wafc πŸ”΅βšͺ πŸ•΅οΈβ€β™‚οΈ: @wafcdavid_ https://t.co/hOlPU2dVfq

⚠️ BIG NEWS ⚠️

Make a note in your calendar... πŸ—“οΈ

π™‹π™π™€π™Žπ™Ž π™π™€π™‡π™€π˜Όπ™Žπ™€ π™π™π™Šπ™ˆ π˜Όπ˜Ώπ™ˆπ™„π™‰π™„π™Žπ™π™π˜Όπ™π™Šπ™π™Ž π˜Ύπ™Šπ™ˆπ™„π™‰π™‚ π™Šπ™‰ π™π™ƒπ™π™π™Žπ˜Ώπ˜Όπ™”.

I'm working to find out more, but it suggests a huge announcement is coming. More to follow. πŸ‘€

#wafc πŸ”΅βšͺ πŸ•΅οΈβ€β™‚οΈ: @wafcdavid_ https://t.co/hOlPU2dVfq

Please tell me this is not another of Norms wind ups.

Please tell me this is not another of Norms wind ups.

It's from Harry Robinson on Twitter.

I'm not sure if he's being authorised by the Admins to release all of this stuff, but I suppose if they keep feeding him info, then they must be happy for him to pass it on.

We've had lots of false dawns so won't believe anything until it happens but hope it's right. I believe Harry has been pretty good with his info so far.

It’s been said by the guy who supposedly found out about this β€˜announcement’ that’s it’s not takeover related.

Probably more about the finances, or potentially about the IEC investigation...

I'm thinking if it's not takeover related it would most likely be the investigation as they said findings were due reccently.

The position especially so because the Mayor of Greater Manchester just means the Mayor of nothing. The Mayor of part of Lancashire and Cheshire.
Areas that are miles apart.
A mayor for town or borough ok but for that non existent county is just a big expense for nothing.
The man himself? Well he doesn't seem a bad bloke but at the end of the day still a politician and as a politician where he has little chance of losing his cushy number. Also a politician who is in the comfortable position as being in the opposite party as the government so easy to be critical.
His party, well they've drifted away from the people they have claimed to support after being guided by the intellectual left who for years have put party policy and power ahead of those people. They will be back though if the can't make grounds up somewhere against bumbling Boris then they don't have much hope.
You asked Antony so there's my answers.
Your post just proves your poor level of understanding of what Greater Manchester actually is

Are the Warriors not allowed to play at the stadium currently playing Leeds at St Helens