Sounds a bit Ominous | Vital Football

Sounds a bit Ominous

ZAKKY

Vital Football Hero
We are continuing talks with various interested parties and are in discussions with four bidders regarding the sale.

We have set a deadline of 31 August 2020 to agree and sign the sale contract.

If the contract is not signed by this date, we will have to reconsider the position on the basis that the new season starts a week later. The reason for this is that we will be responsible for the team at the start of the season and the fulfilment of the fixtures. Understandably, if no buyer is available, we do not wish to commit to something we cannot see through.

We are still hopeful that one of the bidders will be in a position to sign the contract as set out.

It a very risky strategy employed by the admins to flush out a preferred bidder.
Thing is they are placing our club in further jeopardy here - maybe it will work, maybe it won't- fingers crossed.
IMO these admins are asset stripping already, can see that they could liquidate in around 4 weeks and be set ready to punch on the inevitable next carcass for larger fees

I'm thinking we are heading for oblivion. The 100000 the administrators are asking for is putting all potential bidders off it seems. It's time now to start praying

It is ominous but admin are correct in trying to force the issue - no one is forcing these 4 bidders to show interest so if they are serious they need to show it otherwise their time wasting now could result in the loss of precious time and effort in finding alternative buyers.

If the 4 of them aren't really up for it then they all need to leave the table as their if they aren't going to see it through they are just distractions and time wasters.

If admin know they need to find someone else they can look at selling further assets to make the club cheaper to bring in other buyers who maybe currently can't afford to throw their hat in. But they won't do that if there is a chance the current parties may still commit.

We cant kid ourselves liquidation is a very real possibility due to the start of the season being so close and if we can't commit to fulfilling the fixtures. But hopefully something can happen before it gets to that.

The initial 31st July deadline was absurdly optimistic and in my view artificial, you wouldn’t buy a 100k house in that time....it was simply trying to force a buyer to commit ahead of the next payday ...when they realistically couldn’t.
Now we have a new last day of the month deadline and again I’m (admittedly) guessing that the next payroll commitment is driving that.
I‘m not trying to minimise the scale of what is a very real threat, and I’m not pretending that I’m not worried ....I am...but nonetheless there needs to be a bit less posturing and a bit more realism from the Admin side.

Does anyone here have any contacts with the guys who run the Progress with Unity podcast? I would love to hear Paul Stanley on there so he can answer some of our questions. I’m happy to approach him myself because I’m not being funny if he’s happy to pop on podcasts with trainee cub reporters he should be equally as happy to do a quick Q&A with us the fans.

Dont know what anyone else thinks but these Admins dont seem to be a patch on the one's that saved Bolton. Dont forget they work for twat face and he wanted us liquidated.
Sorry for the bad language but I'm sure you will understand

Does anyone here have any contacts with the guys who run the Progress with Unity podcast? I would love to hear Paul Stanley on there so he can answer some of our questions. I’m happy to approach him myself because I’m not being funny if he’s happy to pop on podcasts with trainee cub reporters he should be equally as happy to do a quick Q&A with us the fans.

I have one of the lads who is on the PWU podcast contact details...if you PM me I'll ask him if its OK to pass on his details...

Dont know what anyone else thinks but these Admins dont seem to be a patch on the one's that saved Bolton. Dont forget they work for twat face and he wanted us liquidated.

In a league table of nonsensical posts that you put on here, this one sits firmly on top.

It is now in hand, a request to interview someone from the administators will go forward in the morning, if they agree the podcast lads will be looking for questions from fans to ask.

I had the same thought. They were very communicative before the hearing but not much else after. They were trying to get the supporters on their side initially so they can have an easy ride with no criticisms on social media. As the owners employ them they will act in the owner's interest.