Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2 | Page 797 | Vital Football

Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2

I
Just the 21 penalties they've been given this season. All of them definite penalties.

I dislike seeing cheats prosper (we've had a few at the Villa over the years!) however, MU have a team full of them with one of the biggest cheats in football, Bruno Fernandes top of the lowlife pile.

And then from the manager down to the players, they all have the audacity to deny everything and claim every single one was a genuine penalty:Fingers:

Last edited by a moderator:
I

I dislike seeing cheats prosper (we've had a few at the Villa over the years!) however, MU have a team full of them with one of the biggest cheats in football, Bruno Fernandes top of the lowlife pile.

And then from the manager down to the players, they all have the audacity to deny everything and claim every single one was a genuine penalty:Fingers:

View attachment 41315
When you look at that photo how can anyone tell me the game is not corrupt.

When ever I meet someone who says they are a Man U fan my face contorts into that expression you have when you smell dog shit

I just ignore them. Any 'superfan' who has no real links to the club or the local area I just don't listen to. All the swathes of moronic Yanited and Plop fans who couldn't point to where their grounds are on a map are utterly pointless so I usually stop them and say 'sorry you're nothing to do with the club so stop saying 'we', I'm not interested' :wagging:

I just ignore them. Any 'superfan' who has no real links to the club or the local area I just don't listen to. All the swathes of moronic Yanited and Plop fans who couldn't point to where their grounds are on a map are utterly pointless so I usually stop them and say 'sorry you're nothing to do with the club so stop saying 'we', I'm not interested' :wagging:
Where does that leave me then? A Villa fan from Essex? ☹️

Aberdeen and now Celtic in the doghouse over COVID infractions.
Sturgeon says they shouldn’t be playing this week.

Worked as a Sales Rep many moons ago. Talking football was often the best way to break the ice and build a relationship. Surprising how many Villa fans l met NB from the most unlikely places.With the old timers,Villa and Arsenal were the glamour clubs of their day and plenty(the original plastics?) opted for the Villa and were lifelong fans. Holidays in Ireland, north and south, plenty of Villans,the likes of Blanchflower,Saward,. Dougan,Walsh and the great man himself,Peter Macparland meant plenty of interest and support for the Claret and Blues. Add the many Irish who settled in the Midlands and those who returned home but with a Villa allegiance. Dab told me that his own father supported the Lion's back in the twenties. We should be proud of our huge fan base despite the pull of the sky four or is it six? I was born in Frederick Road in Aston but anyone, anywhere, anytime,who

I was in my local B&Q yesterday wearing my Villa face mask when a guy shouted over. Realised then he was wearing a Villa top. Us Villans get everywhere.