Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2 | Page 796 | Vital Football

Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2

Shows how much bullshit is made up The Sun saying Poch has already been contacted, they appoint Pirlo within hours. Good job the can change the bull in seconds these days

I can only speak for myself obviously, but the last couple of years since the 'industry' pivoted has been a nightmare when you only actually want to write about genuine or likely genuine stuff. The crap I ignore far exceeds what I'll consider covering for the FP and I now skip plenty of stuff from the Brum Mail when I think it's a rehash or a piece I've already scrubbed off as an option.

But that type of content (invented bullshit + shock headline bollocks to hammer a player) flies with the twatter generation we now have and proper reporting doesn't come close to getting the same impression levels.

I fear for the planet when clearly fake news is the preferred choice of the generations that follow me.

Yes, I've got the hump about it lol

He’d be a great manager to go and have a glass of wine with after the game, probably comes from his own vineyard. He’s gonna look incredibly suave on the touchline, Juve insist their managers wear a suit I believe.

He’d be a great manager to go and have a glass of wine with after the game, probably comes from his own vineyard. He’s gonna look incredibly suave on the touchline, Juve insist their managers wear a suit I believe.

Be better dressed than the Barcelona manager then , who is wearing an untucked shirt and jeans.