Summer 2020 transfers | Page 29 | Vital Football

Summer 2020 transfers

It is time for the management who have completed screwed up the last 2 windows
( with help of silent selfish smiffs ) to earn their inflated salaries. ( on a side note hopefully as they got bonus for promotion they get fined for relegation :grinning::grinning: ).

If players are pushing for a transfer, identify them and try to sort out players who definitely want to stay and fight, and get the best possible deals.
The incoming cash has to be used to buy proper championship players with experience and not any more young prospects fro loaning out.

If they fail again, they will not be fired as the smiffs run the club like a glorified
social club where everyone can stay as long as they like subject to creeping around them and saying how great they are in every interview,

Agree with that DG ........hands up any player who wants to fight next season to get NCFC back up again , and give 100% in every game ,and is prepared to play the twice weekly games that will be required this coming season .

Agree with that DG ........hands up any player who wants to fight next season to get NCFC back up again , and give 100% in every game ,and is prepared to play the twice weekly games that will be required this coming season .

and mc crap put your hand down step back, get on train and go back to Scotland :grinning::grinning:

The pink un reports that we are happy to let Aarons go on loan this season as we can't justify asking for over 20 million for him....That must be crap as we have asked 20 million for Lewis and emi.

Gibson linked on loan. A good player and I'd like him here but could be agent talk. We were linked with him in Jan too. Boro also linked I think he'd prefer them over us for obvious reasons.

Ampadu is a quality player and has made a few appearances for Wales. He didn't ha e the best time on loan at Leipzig making only 7 appearances all season.

A central defender, which is good. The thing is he has been played more as a defensive midfielder.

Still only 19. Hopefully he would stop famewo development. He is my height at 6' so not the tallest central defender.

Ampadu is a quality player and has made a few appearances for Wales. He didn't ha e the best time on loan at Leipzig making only 7 appearances all season.

A central defender, which is good. The thing is he has been played more as a defensive midfielder.

Still only 19. Hopefully he would stop famewo development. He is my height at 6' so not the tallest central defender.

He's really a DM who can play CB if necessary. The Welsh full team dont have many CB's.
At least they know we need some mobile strength in the back two of midfield.

We do not need to sell anyone especially on the cheap so the media etc can get stuffed peddling all sorts of garbage about us selling players on the cheap.

I hope Lewis has not had his head "turned" by the nonsense.

I think it's bull crap because stoke are managed by former northern Ireland manager. Also maybe agent putting pressure on Liverpool.

BTW. Stoke are owned by the bet365 group that throws off a HUGE pile of cash every year. This is the business that pays it CEO (majority shareholder) something like £300m
a year and about £60m to £70m to her in the form of dividend. They could pay £20m if they wanted to.