Gary Caldwell | Page 8 | Vital Football

Gary Caldwell

If you were fine with Coyle given his known style of play - as far away from Martinez as possible which the retained players were clearly not suited to - never mind his Noblot and Burrrnley connections you were in a minority of 2 Moonay.
You and Dave Whelan 😉🤣

I was fine with him for the Barnsley game Hampton.......and then my enthusiasm waned.
😉

If you were fine with Coyle given his known style of play - as far away from Martinez as possible which the retained players were clearly not suited to - never mind his Noblot and Burrrnley connections you were in a minority of 2 Moonay.
You and Dave Whelan 😉🤣

And then we have Joyce, a bloody youth team coach straight in to Championship management, laughable!

I think you should read my answers a little more closely Danny.
😉
A problem I have moonay is, you never say anything critical footballing wise regarding the signings of future players or managers before hand. So for example coyle, whos proved to be an absolutely dreadful manager at the time you backed him. You never put your neck on the line and say what you think, that way when they are dog awful you wont be criticsed and have to admit you got it wrong because you never said anything or if they have crap periods like cook did but miraculously turn it round you never criticise at the time. Thats the arse splinter approach that you seem to be adopting to avoid criticism. With others however you will criticise them if they are proved down the line to be wrong, do you not see how thats frustrating for other posters? The only thing youve ever said you wouldnt want is warnock or mccarthy (convienently neither would EVER happen) and other than that im racking my brains thinking of another.

By the way your a decent bloke just noticed this tendancy of late. Put me straight as you will now

A problem I have moonay is, you never say anything critical footballing wise regarding the signings of future players or managers before hand. So for example coyle, whos proved to be an absolutely dreadful manager at the time you backed him. You never put your neck on the line and say what you think, that way when they are dog awful you wont be criticsed and have to admit you got it wrong because you never said anything or if they have crap periods like cook did but miraculously turn it round you never criticise at the time. Thats the arse splinter approach that you seem to be adopting to avoid criticism. With others however you will criticise them if they are proved down the line to be wrong, do you not see how thats frustrating for other posters? The only thing youve ever said you wouldnt want is warnock or mccarthy (convienently neither would EVER happen) and other than that im racking my brains thinking of another.

By the way your a decent bloke just noticed this tendancy of late. Put me straight as you will now
Danny, Danny, Danny. What a load of bollocks. 😉

I hated Coyle with a passion. Mackay too. That said, I didn't slag off either at the start. What's the point.

I'm not on the fence half as much as you suggest........I just choose to give some managers a lot of slack. Others, less so.