we must face reality | Page 3 | Vital Football

we must face reality

The bloody stadium is what he's after ffs Moonay shut your trap and listen for a change pal.

I tell you what Norm ........ I'll shut my trap, if you open your ears, put on your reading glasses, and don't think about anything else whatsoever for a second ................ because it seems that's the only way you'll get into your head that Lenegan is not buying Latics (though he really only wants the stadium!!!) for surreptitious reasons .

Sometimes, with what you post, you define "stupid". I'm sure you're not ......... but that doesn't stop you from doing it.

Last edited:
Last week it was the Salford. Man coming from you and six points
Nope i merely said he was interested as are the Lenegan consortium,sadly it seems you yet again could not understand my point,Koukash,i said had made a bid,i did say he was not in the top two preferred bids,nor is Lenegan!? Of course the boards inside man said Koukash had been shown around even though he was in Dubai at the time!You need to be aware of who to listen to!!

Nope i merely said he was interested as are the Lenegan consortium,sadly it seems you yet again could not understand my point,Koukash,i said had made a bid,i did say he was not in the top two preferred bids,nor is Lenegan!? Of course the boards inside man said Koukash had been shown around even though he was in Dubai at the time!You need to be aware of who to listen to!!
That’s good coming from you Let’s be honnest we all know f....k all as what’s going on behind the dorrs

Does he hell.

If that's really the way you feel, then fair enough. If it was Lindsay, then fair enough. Even if it was Melvyn "Now I shout it from the highest hill" Leatherbarrow, then fair enough.

But Lenegan's done nowt to hurt us. He wasn't part of all that bollocks back then. The rugby can't afford the stadium by themselves. There's always going to be way more money in football than rugby - even at League 1 level.

If he wants us, great as far as I'm concerned.
True moonay told you just wants his hands on the stadium

Sorry hindleymon mate since my first match as a youngster late 1960s then i toowill be classed as not alaticsmon

And thats fair enough....but would you agree that it's better for Lenegan to take over if he's the only option so even though you'll not be there it at least offers the one's who will attend the option. Having no team means we have all done which equals no option.

Due to Chronic Nerve Pain, i find it difficult to sleep at nights,
this present nightmare we are going through isn't helping either.

This fiasco has had more twists and turns than a Agatha Christie novel.
we could have done with Hercule Poirot instead of QC Hill.

Can someone please answer me these questions:

1- When the Chinese bought us, did they buy Latics, lock,stock and barrel?

2- If so, who owns the Stadium at present?

3- Is it up to the Admins, who buys us?

4- Have we got enough funds, to complete next seasons fixture list?

No fishing bro, deadly serious, Pollard just wants the stadium not the football club, it would suit him if we go the same way as Notts County.

You do know he was Chairman of the efl until recently that kid of hints he likes football.

And you also know that the only thing latics have going for them for bidders is the the stadium and training grounds. They are the biggest assests the club have