A throwback to this squad | Vital Football

A throwback to this squad

pauadrian

Vital Youth Team
Screenshot (187).png

Recently began an FM 15 save and man, just looking back at this squad. How tf did we get relegated lol. Some players not shown here, Tim Chow, Fraser Fyvie, Lee Nicholls, Jordan Flores, Aaron Taylor-Sinclair

That season still haunts me. How riera and delort vanished. Billy mckay. Holt injured when mckay brought back from Huddersfield and so on. I remember a preseason game getting cancelled and we looked burst after half time vs reading in day 1.

Criminal waste of talent and again all left for less than we payed. Most in 6 months to a year. Replaced by loans and short term deals

That season still haunts me. How riera and delort vanished. Billy mckay. Holt injured when mckay brought back from Huddersfield and so on. I remember a preseason game getting cancelled and we looked burst after half time vs reading in day 1.

Criminal waste of talent and again all left for less than we payed. Most in 6 months to a year. Replaced by loans and short term deals

Yeah how a squad like that gets relegated? Has to be down to coaching and management. I checked Jordan Flores's potential in this game and he had potential to be a decent championship player based off FM15

To be fair no player will want to see their money slashed in half and be playing in L1 at a club in admin with a transfer ban. If any of them have a club at a higher level interested and offering more money then we can't blame them for wanting to leave. We probably need a fair few of them to leave financailly too.

Did you read it properly? It seems the players aren't in a hurry to leave.

Sammy and the goalkeeper Robinson. Williams Lowe Moore. Kipre won’t play In league one that’s for sure

Feel sorry for Williams. Must be the championship Jinx signing last 3 seasons teams he as played for all relegated