Summer 2020 transfers | Page 25 | Vital Football

Summer 2020 transfers

So a Turkish sports reporter has said that besiktas will not be able to afford pukki and there is interest from premiership sides. I wrote on here that Burnley were interested.

This reportersaid the loan fee would be too much.

So is this just crap or have norwich given their valuation of pukki and also a loan fee which suggests that we'd be prepared to loan him as long as we get money?

'Teemu Pukki is not on Besiktas’ agenda. There are offers for Pukki to the Premier League. Besiktas can neither pay the player’s wages nor the hire (loan) fee to the club. I don’t even count the transfer fee option.'

So a Turkish sports reporter has said that besiktas will not be able to afford pukki and there is interest from premiership sides. I wrote on here that Burnley were interested.

This reportersaid the loan fee would be too much.

So is this just crap or have norwich given their valuation of pukki and also a loan fee which suggests that we'd be prepared to loan him as long as we get money?

'Teemu Pukki is not on Besiktas’ agenda. There are offers for Pukki to the Premier League. Besiktas can neither pay the player’s wages nor the hire (loan) fee to the club. I don’t even count the transfer fee option.'
Worth noting that Thomas Frank at Brentford managed Pukki at Brondby and that by the end of tonight, Brentford could well be a Premier League club...

I also see a rumour that we are looking at PSG's Loic Soh a 19 year old French centre back.

So with regards to Bennett would it be a loan with view to buy, or a perm deal? Either way would Bennett be happy to drop down to the championship when he will have suitors in the premiership? He has family and a house in Norfolk I believe so that works in our favour but we got rid of him when we were trying to move forward so would he come back?

Talking to palace mate and from what he is saying it sounds like palace acting like us. Trying to do things on the cheap. I'd say they could be in the relegation battle next season if Zaha goes and rot sticks around.

They made a £10 million bid for QPR's Eze but they want £16 million so palace pull out.

Eze is talented and English so 16 million is cheap in modern football.

Makes you think Lewis, aarons, Godfrey, Cantwell should all be worth over 20 million

Indeed they are , and even if we sold them all the Smiffs won’t invest in the club . I think I heard in commentary that Brentford spent £30m this year and are in the Play Off Final . Makes our paltry £750, 000 investment in our Premier League future an effing joke

Surely Lewis is worth more thsn the 10 million being mentioned?

Reports say Liverpool are in advanced talks with Lewis and 10 million has been agreed. I thought we didn't need to sell unless the offers were massive. 10 million is nothing in today's footballing world. Surely that is wrong. Unless it is 10 million up front, with add ons, player coming our way on loan (I did mention a while back that we had scouts watching Liverpool youth side).

Still I'd say he is worth more than 10 million

It seems that the talk is of a player plus cash deal including 19-year-old full-back, Yasser Larouci who is out of contract next summer and wants to play so he’s declined a new contract.
Even with a promising youngster thrown in though, £10m is too low for Lewis.

I’ve also read that Lewis has flown home from holiday early...

I hope this is not true.
By all means sell the players that want to go but not on the cheap.
Has to be £ 20 million to start with.

Leitner and Trybull rumoured to be on their way out . Bye and thanks for not too much effort at all :wave:
A little harsh on Trybull, YB. His performance in the 1-3 win over Leeds was immense. I accept he’s struggled in the PL, probably above his level but not his fault. Leitner’s attitude has seemingly done for him. Shame, I had high hopes for him...

Reactions: Rex