Other Clubs’ News and Gossip | Page 3 | Vital Football

Other Clubs’ News and Gossip

I didn’t see the game CP since it was on BT, but well done you for giving credit where credit is due if the oppos were better on the day.
That’s the downside of a one-off game like that. You cannot have an off day.
Hopefully you will come back up via automatc and not have to go through the play-offs again. 👍

Thanks Rising,it's nice of posters on here to remember me and Notts as I don't really post that much :clap:

^ I think the Rags are right, 100 M is a ridiculous fee for a 20 year old. Maybe they will walk away on this deal.

So The Big Orange - the one they snaffled from under our very eyes, the one the rags gloated over BIG TIME when he signed for them for £14m, the one who was a total flop, the one described by Maureen .....

"He will bring his ambition, drive and personality - qualities that make a Manchester United player."

So......how did that work out Oh Special One?

Has been ditched on a free transfer to Inter Milan.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

https://www.goal.com/en/news/inter-...ez-on-free-transfer/virg94ae71d116q7pj0d008n3

Last edited:
So The Big Orange - the one they snaffled from under our very eyes, the one the rags gloated over BUG TIME when he signed for them for £14m, the one who was a total flop, the one described by Maureen .....

"He will bring his ambition, drive and personality - qualities that make a Manchester United player."

So......how did that work out Oh Special One?

Has been ditched on a free transfer to Inter Milan.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

https://www.goal.com/en/news/inter-...ez-on-free-transfer/virg94ae71d116q7pj0d008n3
This I picked out of an article in the media gossip columns, which appears in the Sun.
”At the time, fans believed the club had played a blinder in signing a superstar without paying a penny.
However, the "free" signing has actually cost the club an eye-watering £60m - with just THREE Premier League goals to show for it.”
:slap::ROFLMAO:

This I picked out of an article in the media gossip columns, which appears in the Sun.
”At the time, fans believed the club had played a blinder in signing a superstar without paying a penny.
However, the "free" signing has actually cost the club an eye-watering £60m - with just THREE Premier League goals to show for it.”
:slap::ROFLMAO:

Bet you won't see the media making a massive fuss over the cost of this disasterous piece of 'transfer magic'

Off a rag forum - (post by a reknowned City WUM); 😊

News is emerging that Harry Maguire - Local psychopath and expensive footballer is currently langushing in a Greek prison after to trying to bribe local police officers into letting him appear on Love Island.

Harry, or Jacob as his mother calls him is alleged to have assaulted several people on the Greek island of Mykanos and was heard shouting "You'll never take me alive copper" as he was persued by local scuffers.

Friends of the Gay Icon claim his is innocent and held placards bearing the slogan 'No Penalty'.

Head of MUFC Supporters club, Olaf Fong has started a Just Giving page to help the beleagured player.

"As a Yorkshireman, it would be easier than getting blood out of a mousakka than getting Harry to pay a fine so we're all chipping in"

United bean counter, Ed Woodward said "I've go some Welsh geezer on the phone all day asking me about Jadon Sancho, this is the last thing I need".

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/53860014

Police say they have prepared a file, which includes accusations of "disobedience, bodily harm, insult and attempted bribery of an employee"

Oh deary me, Slabhead could be spending some time inside, nice weather though.