Face Coverings in Supermarkets | Page 2 | Vital Football

Face Coverings in Supermarkets

The quality of our MP's is a great concern to be fair. Too many who stumbled out of Oxford with an Economics Degree, did political research for ten years, or worked in investment banking and then got a nice seat somewhere. Where is the diversity of life experiences?

I've been banging the drum about a minimum age of 55 for MP's for ages now. If you haven't worked, raised a family and paid a mortgage, then you shouldn't be allowed to stand.

This is why we have a real shortage of talent on the government benches, but even that looks like jewels when you look at the opposition. Jess Phillips, David Lammy and the ever decisive Annalise Dodds. For fecks sake. Labour have the youngest MP, Nadia Whittome, who at 23 has done nowt in her life. She did have a brief job in a care home which she got sacked from, and lied to the media about lack of PPE at the height of the crisis. I'd rather be governed by the Muppet Show.

So far as Brexit, there are still forces at work trying to drag it one way or another, but so long as Dominic is there, it will get over the line. Wait for the howls from the left and the media when they finally realise we're gone and on WTO terms. It will be portrayed as the biggest catastrophy ever.

Last edited:
FKB, in normal times you would have a good point but this is not normal and no man alive would make all the right decisions. Just look at the WHO. Then there is SAGE and the leftie sage teams. Then Sir Help!
IMO Dr John Campbell (you tube) appears to be in the know of what little is known. Don't you just love those Chinese?

As you know, I am supportive of Boris, but I am a little concerned that we seem to have suddenly branched off into areas like obesity, apparantly with little thought as to how that would all work in practice. I'm also a little disappointed tbh, that he thought now was a good time to elevate his brother with a peerage. We seem to have got a bit loose with our policy focus.

Think you know my view on Bozza , he doesnt get an easy ride from me for beating Commie Corbyn . I do object to him subsidising people,s trips to McDonalds , how much more tax will we have to raise to pay for this ?

Need more action less talk from the PM . More ambition . Brexit is THE chance to move the NHS into the private sector , why isn’t he aiming high with such a mandate ?

With the NHS raised to the level of saints by the current crisis, how do you think he's going to move it to the private sector?

Think you know my view on Bozza , he doesnt get an easy ride from me for beating Commie Corbyn . I do object to him subsidising people,s trips to McDonalds , how much more tax will we have to raise to pay for this ?

Need more action less talk from the PM . More ambition . Brexit is THE chance to move the NHS into the private sector , why isn’t he aiming high with such a mandate ?
But if the 50% of the bill was offfered the cafe's etc would need even more of a handout to survive.
The NHS has always had linkfs to the private sector and the only thing that matters is 'free at the point of need'.

With the NHS raised to the level of saints by the current crisis, how do you think he's going to move it to the private sector?

Keep pushing it in the trade deal with the Americans . We have a huge majority , needs to capitalised on . Otherwise why brexit , if we cant implement Positive change ?

But if the 50% of the bill was offfered the cafe's etc would need even more of a handout to survive.
The NHS has always had linkfs to the private sector and the only thing that matters is 'free at the point of need'.

Why do they need another handout ? We’re coming out of this madness now . Just open things up and the good businesses will thrive . Otherwise corporation tax will hammer the economy in the future . Keep giving them free cash and they will never be weaned off .

Why do they need another handout ? We’re coming out of this madness now . Just open things up and the good businesses will thrive . Otherwise corporation tax will hammer the economy in the future . Keep giving them free cash and they will never be weaned off .
If you think we are coming out of it then I think you are wrong. We'll have to wiat and see but unless the young adults behave then the spread will continue and winter is coming up fast mate.

Corporaton tax will be a lot less in 2020 than 2019 because of the lack of profit.

You are right about free cash and the weaning off but still to early to allow some
private companies to the wall IMO.

I think they should let the Liebour Party Conference go ahead without the use of Facemasks and then plant people who have already got Covid in there and then spread it round all the lefties

Sadly the ones that would be harmed the most are 'traditional Labour voters', the people who vote for Labour because it used to be the party of the working man.

Todays new Labour voters are middleclass, with trust funds, private education and healthcare. All that would happen is they would get Covid immunity.

Sadly the ones that would be harmed the most are 'traditional Labour voters', the people who vote for Labour because it used to be the party of the working man.

Todays new Labour voters are middleclass, with trust funds, private education and healthcare. All that would happen is they would get Covid immunity.

I don't know matey, but any dead lefty is a good one

I don't know matey, but any dead lefty is a good one

I like to think that we can be a bit more inclusive than wishing dead anyone who does not share our political beliefs. I would make an exception for that squit Owen Jones from the Guardian.

...and Femi...

Jess Phillips, Annalise Dodds, Magic Grandpa, Yvette Cooper...

Feck it. You're right.

I like to think that we can be a bit more inclusive than wishing dead anyone who does not share our political beliefs. I would make an exception for that squit Owen Jones from the Guardian.

...and Femi...

Jess Phillips, Annalise Dodds, Magic Grandpa, Yvette Cooper...

Feck it. You're right.

I hope Owen Jones suffers a far more painful death than he could ever get from covid

I disassociate myself from these comments. I don't like the lad but no one should be wishing someone else dead. Death will come to us all eventually.

Here here .

As the quote goes “ I disapprove of what you say , but I will defend to the death your right to say it “

i find the use of “ lefty” only marginally less tedious than “gammon “. If you attack the person and rather than take on the argument, you win neither the argument nor the person over to your way of thinking .

While my contribution was tongue in cheek, (I don't actually wish anyone dead...) please dont forget that Owen Jones and his like are the people who happily have 'cancelled' people, ruined their careers and reputation for one word out of place according to their bizarre doctrine. They gave not one moments thought to those people, their livehoods, friends and family. From Roger Scrutton, David Starkey and Maya Forstater to the couple who were involved in hiring the plane that flew 'White Lives Matter' over Manchester and lost their jobs because of it. These are real people who's lives are being ruined by a concocted, fabricated, or hysterical response.

Voltare was supposed to have uttered the words about defending to the death the right of free speech (He didn't, it came in a later book as the sort of thing he might have said...). Yet the left are the enemies of free speech, they are marxist bullies and I wouldn't defend their rights if I was the last libertarian on the planet. There is no 'winning the argument' because they have convinced themselves that they are morally and intellectually superior to anyone, and in fact they seek only the purity of the undiluted ideology, no discussion, no dissent and no redemption. They are evil.

thats where you are going wrong, i do wish people dead m8, starting with owen jones

those people in burnley were victims of the facist left, it just goes to show what the facist left can do, fucking cunting vermin

thats where you are going wrong, i do wish people dead m8, starting with owen jones

those people in burnley were victims of the facist left, it just goes to show what the facist left can do, fucking cunting vermin
You are really quite angry. Weirdo