BIG BOO for World Snooker | Vital Football

BIG BOO for World Snooker

Rod Currie

Vital Football Legend
This mornin is the first time i've watched this years Snooker from the Crucifix and there was no Kneelin for BLM when the matches started,Absolutely DISGUSTIN. UTMPB

Oh how shocking

No no no no I don't like that

Snooker needs to be taught a lesson.

Must say at the risk of being slightly controversial Seema Jaswal could rub chalk on the end of my tip anytime she wants !:unsure:

With Rangers and Aberdeen players chomping at the bit to take a knee showing how virtuous and woke they are it looks like this madness won't be consigned to last season.

It's bigoted agenda driven anti white propaganda. The BBC is of course leading the way, they ran a piece last week about 'racism in education' where a black female teacher was allowed to blather on unchallenged about how the education system was too male and too white, she said it needs to be 'deconstructed'. These people are book burning maniacs, cultural vandals of the basest kind.

With Rangers and Aberdeen players chomping at the bit to take a knee showing how virtuous and woke they are it looks like this madness won't be consigned to last season.

It's bigoted agenda driven anti white propaganda. The BBC is of course leading the way, they ran a piece last week about 'racism in education' where a black female teacher was allowed to blather on unchallenged about how the education system was too male and too white, she said it needs to be 'deconstructed'. These people are book burning maniacs, cultural vandals of the basest kind.

In infants and junior schools 84% of classroom teachers and teaching assistants are female. If any other sector was as heavily dominated by men, they would have burned it by now.

In infants and junior schools 84% of classroom teachers and teaching assistants are female. If any other sector was as heavily dominated by men, they would have burned it by now.
The sector of givin birth is dominated by women and they're more than welcome to it Pops.:yes: UTMPB

That's true. The gist of her point though was more along the lines of the people celebrated and revered in education are white men. Shakespeare, AJP Taylor and Kipling are all 'problematic' to these people - the only thing they want taught about Churchill is he's pure evil.

They want everything to be taught through a prism of diversity and equality. But when you're looking at historical cultural advancement, the people who pushed society towards modernity - it's white men. They can't escape from that and they musn't be allowed to revise the fact.

Its now amazing me that we are putting up with it. Sitting quietly and having to watch it all pan out. Black people are allowed to say what they like and we have to sit like lame donkeys unable to challenge them - its mad. The BBC have completely lost the plot with this one - but then that no longer surprises me with the rest of the rubbish they spout on there.

Its now amazing me that we are putting up with it. Sitting quietly and having to watch it all pan out. Black people are allowed to say what they like and we have to sit like lame donkeys unable to challenge them - its mad. The BBC have completely lost the plot with this one - but then that no longer surprises me with the rest of the rubbish they spout on there.
How come the Beeb gets slammed more than Sky ,ITV or Channel 4 Germaine? They all appear to be as bad but when i have a look on here it's all the Beeb's fault.Is it the Beeb's fault that every game of football on TV has to show The Kneel? By the way i'm askin you the question not havin a dig at you,because what makes me mad/smile is before this fella was killed in America if you called someone a Black person you were a racist but since Floyd's killin all we've seen is BLACK LIVES MATTER,it's crazy.UTMPB