Good Morning Thread | Page 109 | Vital Football

Good Morning Thread

Good morning all , it’s do nothing Saturday again , haven’t got a clue what I will be doing this afternoon but it won’t involve the tele at 4-30. How can they ruin the cup final like that !
hope there is a repeat of four in a bed or something riveting like that . I loved the one when they found a pubic hair behind the radiator by getting down on their hands and knees . That really showed the owners up! They must have had nightmares for weeks . And when they find dust under the bed , well , who would have thought . Their bookings must plummet after the show is seen on tv .
National Orgasm Day didn’t materialise yesterday , at least not in this neck of the woods . Shame , would have been nice , but never mind ! will have to wait until next year now I suppose . I’m going to mark it on the calendar so we can get prepared for it in advance . We only found out about orgasm day on the day , so it was all a bit of a rush having to try and reorganise everything !
weather is a bit iffy , lots of cloud about and a bit of sun poking through .
bacon and eggs for breakfast , luvverly jubberly . You can’t whack it.
I was kind of hoping it would get whacked yesterday but as I said ..... too much to reorganise.
Got to go , got to set a series link for four in a bed , these thing don’t set themselves you know !
stay safe , have a lovely weekend , this thing needs avoiding not embracing !
No excuses Walt. Knowing that it was a Chelsea and Arsenal final later on today, and with nothing else planned you could have reorganised Orgasm Day a day late.

Afternoon all, a bit of panic happening here, cooked haggis burgers n fries for the missus and daughter visiting, out on the patio, had some local bees visit whilst eating, the missus didn't notice bee on her forked burger piece about to be eaten, thus sting on upper lip, lip swelled up as her same side cheek, rang her Matron mate, who came round, removed sting gave her a medicine that the daughter had nipped over the chemist to get, Matron tells the wife sit and chill, heartbeat a little bit fast, so now we are all just waiting, what a start to the afternoon, if my poor wife hasn't got enough to worry about.

Stay safe all.

Afternoon all, a bit of panic happening here, cooked haggis burgers n fries for the missus and daughter visiting, out on the patio, had some local bees visit whilst eating, the missus didn't notice bee on her forked burger piece about to be eaten, thus sting on upper lip, lip swelled up as her same side cheek, rang her Matron mate, who came round, removed sting gave her a medicine that the daughter had nipped over the chemist to get, Matron tells the wife sit and chill, heartbeat a little bit fast, so now we are all just waiting, what a start to the afternoon, if my poor wife hasn't got enough to worry about.

Stay safe all.
Sorry to hear that Pompey...bee stings can trigger some nasty side effects in some people so I hope she will be ok...it seems to be a case of just when you think things can’t get any worse, they do....but hopefully only temporarily mate.

Good morning all , lovely day and plenty of sunshine to come .
Apparently it’s National Orgasm Day today ! ........:oops: I will let you know tomorrow !
lots of local lockdowns going on , very worrying , but we all said we were easing restrictions too soon . I still haven’t been to the pub , it’s very tempting, especially as I go past the place on my way to my allotment. It’s also only a three minute walk from home .I said I would not go unless I had a vaccine jab , same with the barbers . I intend to stick with that . I feel ok with going in shops because I’m in some sort of control of what is going on. The masks are a problem because they keep needing adjusting and we keep , I say we , it’s only me going into them , buying different styles in the hope that they are suitable ,and don’t need the constant hand to face Movement . Sort of negates the safety aspect really .
I am definitely not watching the cup final tomorrow, every time the goons get to the final , it ruins a great day ! And the goons v the chavs !!! Come on ! Really ! Who on earth thought that was a great way to end the domestic season . Ridiculous!
anyway got to , orgasms don’t sort themselves out you know ....... hang on , I could be wrong there !!
stay safe , strong , and don’t let the side down .
have a lovely orgasm day, however it transpires !
Well Walt as you don’t seem to have anything planned for today after missing out yesterday why not try to get the missus interested in a game of Mr. Wobbly hides his helmet?😈😈😂

So with Arse winning that puts us in the 2nd qualifying round in Europa, a one of tie then if we win a 3rd q round. So unnecessary games v probably some far flung team where we will be their big opportunity to get a scalp..... We will have to make sure we don't feck up...
Unfortunately so. I guess it was too much to expect Chelsea to do us a favour two weeks running.

Stay safe all.
Hope she is ok today Pompey . Sorry to hear that .

Good morning all . I managed to miss in its entirety, the game yesterday . Shame about the result .
lovely start to the day this morning , Love the idea of Mr Wobbly , Harry . !
we had the next door neighbour pop in yesterday evening . Lovely lady , we sat in the garden and all sorts of weird and wonderful drinks were happening . She brought round a caramel vodka , I had a bottle of strawberry vodka , then it was toffee vodka , amerretto . , all sloshed down with beer. Wonderful off the cuff moment . Sat there till well late having a great time . It got a bit cold but that is summer for you !
hope everyone is well . Stay safe , keep onside and play to the whistle .

Good morning all . I managed to miss in its entirety, the game yesterday . Shame about the result .
we had the next door neighbour pop in yesterday evening . Lovely lady , we sat in the garden and all sorts of weird and wonderful drinks were happening . She brought round a caramel vodka , I had a bottle of strawberry vodka , then it was toffee vodka , amerretto . , all sloshed down with beer. Wonderful off the cuff moment . Sat there till well late having a great time . It got a bit cold but that is summer for you !
I see you guys don’t mess about when it comes to drink then Walt...I felt a bit nauseous just reading the mix.....glad you had a good time though...

Im going to be busy doing nothing today....cooking some chicken breasts in my Ninja cooker, one for today and three for the rest of the week, plus a couple of glasses of red wine left over from Friday...yes I know disgraceful...it lasted three days but the way things are going I will probably start back on the road to alcoholism shortly....

No golf this weekend thank goodness so it will be crossword, strumming and reading today...too cloudy and cool for gardening, or jungle clearance as my neighbour calls it...

stay safe guys...

It's a corking morning here. The girls have gone dog walking with the misses (they signed up this charity that walks old or infirmed peoples dogs in a moment of lockdown madness).They have been doing it for three weeks and don't want the hassle. But now can't say anything as they feel guilty. 😂😂
I am sat on the roof terrace with a coffee and a sausage sandwich!
Lazy day if possible.

It's a corking morning here. The girls have gone dog walking with the misses (they signed up this charity that walks old or infirmed peoples dogs in a moment of lockdown madness).They have been doing it for three weeks and don't want the hassle. But now can't say anything as they feel guilty. 😂😂
I am sat on the roof terrace with a coffee and a sausage sandwich!
Lazy day if possible.
lol... kids.

Sorry to hear that Pompey...bee stings can trigger some nasty side effects in some people so I hope she will be ok...it seems to be a case of just when you think things can’t get any worse, they do....but hopefully only temporarily mate.
Thanks for that Harry, on top of her ailment it seems the missus is allergic to Stings! so a bigger thanks to her mate Matron, who raced round to our house and was brilliant, this morning the swelling has gone down a helluva lot, and doesn't have that cartoon Duck look now, that made her smile and call me a few choice names when I mentioned it to her, lol!

Thanks again mate and all others, keep safe STILL all.

I
I take it Walt there was no HSB in the mix then Lol!

I must admit I have tried all those weird n wonderful vodka's, more you drink the better they taste eh!

Walking the hounds for an hour each morning & evening which is more relaxing than you'd imagine.

Still doing 100 press ups & 600 reps each day, it's not that much hassle, a quarter of an hour at most. Certainly a lot easier than the daily commute to the gym back in the day.

Will cap it all off later with a late night dinner with the family. Looking forward to a couple of glasses of Chateauneuf du Pape to help wash it down.

Sounds a bit lager topish to me !!
Then you definitely haven’t tried it . It couldn’t be less lager topish if it tried . It’s a drink to savour . Give it a go . It’s not a trend drink or an all night drink . Probably one on a night I would imagine , unless you are on a real bender . I wouldn’t recommend it for an all evening drink . Although that is entirely up to the individual of course .