Summer 2020 transfers | Page 24 | Vital Football

Summer 2020 transfers

Good loan move for Oxborough that if it comes off. Nice to see him progressing, fingers crossed it will continue

A.c. Milan after Godfrey. They have met with his representatives (Rio Ferdinand) over a move.

I like Godfrey but I'm not sure how good a central defender he is.

If he were to move it hope it be for arou d 30 million and we'd need a new CB.

Napoli also after him

Due to covid. It could be a very long time before we see anything near capacity crowds again at Carrow Rd. Consequently, this window could be the last time big numbers are available for players. Unless a player indicates that he wants to stay at NCFC, we should sell to the highest bidder or not get the best out of them.

I agree with that CK . The last relegation proved to me that you don’t keep losers , which is exactly what we did 4 years leading to the so called sins of the past . 2 seasons ago was a unique time and you can’t repeat it . Sell the losers and start again with players with a bit of fight for NCFC

A.c. Milan after Godfrey. They have met with his representatives (Rio Ferdinand) over a move.

I like Godfrey but I'm not sure how good a central defender he is.

If he were to move it hope it be for arou d 30 million and we'd need a new CB.

Napoli also after him

Would say personally I don't think Godfrey is a particularly good CB right now, but I think he has massive amounts of potential as a CB, which is why so many big clubs are linked to him. Didn't have a great year this year, but has to be remembered he was playing his first season at PL level, with constantly changing CB partners due to injury, and barely any protection from midfield...not exactly a great recipe for success.

Will be interested to see where he does end up. Would be great for him if Liverpool come in and he could go learn from Van Dijk

Are Leeds actually trying to sign Emi? I read reports today that they are now stepping up their interest in him, so does that mean an offer?

Pink Un reporting apparently we are linked with Ryan Bennett and Alfie Mawson.

Looks to me like the usual Pink Un reporting any twitter rumour they see posted though, don't see any reputable links...

Looks to me like the usual Pink Un reporting any twitter rumour they see posted though, don't see any reputable links...
On sky too that news. Benno didnt really get proper run with us before, mawson used to look decent when i saw him at swansea, wld probably opt for him if hes fit but hes not played since January apparently

My scout mate had mentioned that mawson had been scouted by a couple of clubs Watford and villa mentioned by him. I'd like mawson as he has that passion and fight. Bennett was getting tipped for an England call last season but he just seemed to fade from the team. Again he probably could do a job.