Good News - courtesy of Norm | Page 2 | Vital Football

Good News - courtesy of Norm

WOW was a genuine response to you wishing some one physical harm. Not fishing just responding.

"As right wing as they come.....ridiculous decision, ridiculous system.....much like the EFL, really 😕 "

As right wing as you can get = EDL, simple even for you

As for the Craig thing, have you seen him post for a while? If you havnt why the concern about multiple posters?

What an utter fool you are, you are saying the EFL are similar / like the EDL , who are rightly described by Wikipedia as a Far - right New social movement whose purpose is anti islamism - you really think that???
As much as I detest the EFL in that they are a very poorly run organisation, a shambolic unaccountable committee whose only concern imo is looking after themselves, there wealth and wellbeing regardless of everything else in their remit.

Craig, a sensible / reasonable reply i do NOT expect from yourself but one can live in hope that maybe one day it'll happen I guess.

A quick Google search reveals Sir Ian has raised upwards of £ 25 million for a variety of charities including children with leukemia but because he voted for Brexit he becomes a target for you and your bile filled loony friends.

You're the fucking disgrace .
You can only applaud the efforts Botham has made to raise such an amount for charity. But the House of Lords is an undemocratic assembly and as such needs to be reformed so I'm opposed to all who receive peerages.

Last edited:
You can only applaud the efforts Botham has made to raise such an amount for charity. But the House of Lords is an democratic assembly and as such needs to be reformed so I'm opposed to all who receive peerages.

Not the point though Dan...they're kicking off because he supported brexit . I agree the place needs closing down but if there's anybody who deserves recognition, it's Botham.

Not the point though Dan...they're kicking off because he supported brexit . I agree the place needs closing down but if there's anybody who deserves recognition, it's Botham.
He got the knighthood for the charity stuff
What is the peerage for, what has he done since he smoked dope up and down the country on his sponsored walks.

A quick Google search reveals Sir Ian has raised upwards of £ 25 million for a variety of charities including children with leukemia but because he voted for Brexit he becomes a target for you and your bile filled loony friends.

You're the fucking disgrace .

Charming as ever 😉

wh
Surely, you must realise by now what a disaster brexit will be for most people...except the very wealthy
As such, brexit is a right wing phenomenon. Anyway, I must stick to football......It looks like Sheffield Wednesday are getting away with one.....could be good news for us, hopefully. 😉
so we have 17.4 million people wandering the streets with jackboots on
you make no sense so a democrat is right wing yeah you stick
with football.
politics you do not understand you lefties were destroyed
at the GE and are still crying rejoiner tears
BC

You can only applaud the efforts Botham has made to raise such an amount for charity. But the House of Lords is an democratic assembly and as such needs to be reformed so I'm opposed to all who receive peerages.

I know that many people see the upper house as a waste of time and money, however without them there would be literally no control on the Commons and they could pass bills with no checks. The House of Lords needs reform and I totally accept that, perhaps to an elected chamber, but to abolish it and not replace it would be pure folly.

What an utter fool you are, you are saying the EFL are similar / like the EDL , who are rightly described by Wikipedia as a Far - right New social movement whose purpose is anti islamism - you really think that???
As much as I detest the EFL in that they are a very poorly run organisation, a shambolic unaccountable committee whose only concern imo is looking after themselves, there wealth and wellbeing regardless of everything else in their remit.

Craig, a sensible / reasonable reply i do NOT expect from yourself but one can live in hope that maybe one day it'll happen I guess.
No im not saying that

Not sure why the Brexit debate is still rumbling because we are out and nothing will change that now. I voted to remain but a majority voted to leave and in a democracy you have to accept the will of the electorate.

Some of the biggest philanthropists of times gone by were also some of the biggest right wing rogues e.g. Colston in Bristol.
wh

so we have 17.4 million people wandering the streets with jackboots on
you make no sense so a democrat is right wing yeah you stick
with football.
politics you do not understand you lefties were destroyed
at the GE and are still crying rejoiner tears
BC

Not worth putting a counter argument to such drivel.

The Lords should be made up of people who have some expertise. Bowling a maiden over does not count. Lord Botham!....total farce.
Not sure why the Brexit debate is still rumbling because we are out and nothing will change that now. I voted to remain but a majority voted to leave and in a democracy you have to accept the will of the electorate.

We all know that we don't do things democratically any more, Dan. It's probable that the brexit vote was rigged, anyway. We have a big fight on our hands over the next few years to retain what is left of our democracy.😢

Last edited:
Some of the biggest philanthropists of times gone by were also some of the biggest right wing rogues e.g. Colston in Bristol.

Not worth putting a counter argument to such drivel.

The Lords should be made up of people who have some expertise. Bowling a maiden over does not count. Lord Botham!....total farce.

We all know that we don't do things democratically any more, Dan. It's probable that the brexit vote was rigged, anyway. We have a big fight on our hands over the next few years to retain what is left of our democracy.😢

rigged jeysus

just accept the result you prune

I know that many people see the upper house as a waste of time and money, however without them there would be literally no control on the Commons and they could pass bills with no checks. The House of Lords needs reform and I totally accept that, perhaps to an elected chamber, but to abolish it and not replace it would be pure folly.

I think when folks say abolish it they are after overall political reform beyond just closing the place with no follow up.

I think an elected upper house as you suggest is the most obvious move but personally I think it wouldnt actually make a drastic improvement so in an ideal world i would like a complete reform of the lot. My suggestion would be all local MPs are none party affiliated and only concerned with representing the interest / views of their constituents with a nationally elected government needing those independent MPs to approval to pass laws it wants to introduce.

This would removing safe seats, remove majorities, remove whips and ensuring MPs represent their local communities rather than prioritise career progression or greater party interests meaning power becomes less centralised and local communities have their voices heard more. Governments would be held to account and with no teams to gain or lose support there is no one to support bad ideas and no one to oppose good ideas.

I think party politics just breeds partisanship and obstructionism and both get in the way of making things better. I think working out a system that removes political parties is the key to making everything work better.

But the political parties will never let that happen unfortunately as it's the foxes watching the hen house.