Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2 | Page 787 | Vital Football

Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2

Well Howe about that?

200w.gif

I thought you were more evolved than to make a joke that basic!

To understand the work he has done at that club go and have a read of the Bournemouth forum. Devastated isn't even close and having seen the start of the movement he created, I can fully appreciate that.

A very talented coach who will (hopefully) pick the next right move for him very carefully. I'm a big fan and will watch both Bournemouth and Howe's progress from here with real interest.

He’s been tapped up. That’s the cynic in me. But.....

Doubt it. Everything he's said since the new year suggests that he was mulling his own position over. Think the time comes when a change is good for everyone, Ferguson being the exception. Good manager. Suspect he needs to recharge his batteries, look at what's on offer, then pick a challenge which suits him.

Be interesting to see now whether Howe is the real deal. No one knows. The game is littered with examples of managers having their ‘moment‘ at one club and never repeating it. If he does well at his next club then I will go with the hype. At the moment the jury is out and I would definitely be underwhelmed if his next job was at VP.

Be interesting to see now whether Howe is the real deal. No one knows. The game is littered with examples of managers having their ‘moment‘ at one club and never repeating it. If he does well at his next club then I will go with the hype. At the moment the jury is out and I would definitely be underwhelmed if his next job was at VP.

If his next job was at VP I'd be open minded about it. Overall he was a success at Bournemouth, over a lengthy period. Rather him than Dyche.

Quite sad to see whats happening to Bournemouth, being ripped apart from their top players leaving to now Eddie Howe. Really shows what a relegation can do to a team that wasn't expecting to be in that situation.

Howe’s an interesting one... He did things that shouldn’t have been possible with Bournemouth but I don’t think he’s cut out for a big prem job. Seems to struggle with some characters and i suspect that’s why he never got the “big move” offer. Incase anyone is thinking it, i don’t think he’d be good for us.

Howe isn't very good. Defensively that team were pathetic. £19m for Solanke too did he make that decision?

Interesting to see how Howe gets on at another club. Bournemouth conceded 60 goals or more every season for the last 5 seasons , so maybe he hasn't learnt as much as you may think.

Yes, I heard that somewhere. Looks like it's caught up with them.
There are a few teams that take real beatings from Man city Liverpool etc but manage to beat the bottom 6 home and away and basically that id all you need to do to survive and end up mid-table.

I've read a bit on Vital cherries and they reckon they have players on 100k a week. A club with 10k capacity ground paying those wages will eventually fail

What's that stat...60% of PL managers only manage 1 PL club, think I got that right.