The player who left thread | Page 239 | Vital Football

The player who left thread

The one needs to learn to do squats. 4/10. Very disappointing! (Now in the modern world, I need to apologise for being sexist!... Actually, I would try to balance it and say look at the abs on the lads, but to be fair, my abs are tip top at the moment! LOL)

Not the one I'm looking at mate!

Right, hold on, what thread are we in again? lol

We don't discuss Beard of the Year after Mellberg (it's been retired Den) and fair play to him for being such a success in that Frozen film thing.

I thought we re-introduced beard of the season when we signed Jedinak.

You leave the thinking to others, don't worry your pretty little head....!

You can't compare those beards to the wurzel (not you wurzel) gummage bumfluff.

Get to the naughty step if you want to take this further!!!!!!!!!!

Right, I've gone into silly mode, best switch off!

Considering I can barely remember how old I actually am, I just track the years by how my hair and considerable beard has moved from jet black to mostly grey.

I think at one point, I may have been a 'youth' for about 6 months? So yeah, I wasted it lol

Hair?

You had to go there didn't you?

Yup a negative test is not proof you don't have it - it has no effect on isolating. You need 2/3 tests over the isolation period to be cleared as negative properly.
It takes 4-5 days to present. We need to see the outlaws in Cork and HSE Ireland confirmed to me that providing a negative test after that long gets me out of their 14 day restrictions. Entry to Iceland is the same although I have no idea why I know that.

It takes 4-5 days to present. We need to see the outlaws in Cork and HSE Ireland confirmed to me that providing a negative test after that long gets me out of their 14 day restrictions. Entry to Iceland is the same although I have no idea why I know that.
It can incubate untraced for 9-12 days

The whole thing is a cluster with different areas using different day counts. I see the sense in 14 day restrictions, but not the seven day as until (now using the 7-10 day incubation period) you need at least two tests for me.

And as Sil says - some say 9-12 days.

You'd think we'd at least know that by now!

14 days... hence you isolate for 14 days unless you present with symptoms, if so, you then isolate for 10 days (was 7)

Pretty simple.