Any news on new kits? (Confirmed Reveal Friday 9AM) | Page 13 | Vital Football

Any news on new kits? (Confirmed Reveal Friday 9AM)

Does black and red imply a 3rd kit?

Home in Red and White, Away at lets say Peterborough in Black, Away at lets say Sunderland in Yellow and Green hoops?

A bit more basic than the home one. It does remind me of the old Sports TV one (which is my favourite ever away shirt) but not as much about it. It's OK but not brilliant IMO. Looking on the website, I'm not too sure why the errea logo is more central than our badge.

Will say, there's lots of good things about these kits / errea. Sponsor isn't in a ridiculous colour, badges and errea logos for the designs of the shirt, bespoke/not like everyone else's is.

Nike and co just give you a template so I think I'd be keen to give errea credit (as well as the input from people at the club) for giving us things that are half decent

Will say, there's lots of good things about these kits / errea. Sponsor isn't in a ridiculous colour, badges and errea logos for the designs of the shirt, bespoke/not like everyone else's is.

Nike and co just give you a template so I think I'd be keen to give errea credit (as well as the input from people at the club) for giving us things that are half decent

I'm usually happy with half-decent.

Like this quite a lot, to me the important thing is it can be worn as a casual shirt, so it doesn't look like you are "showing your colours". As yesterday i wore my Imps facemask in the supermarket and got a few "Shit club", and "Oi get that shit off your face you wa!*er!" comments.

I quite like it and it should sell well, as a casual top too, and for people that aren’t so keen on the move away from traditional stripes on the home strip.
I wonder whether the potential loss of away trips for at least part of the season (maybe all of it) may affect sales a bit. I’ve just got to decide now which one I prefer