Johan Lange Thread | Page 3 | Vital Football

Johan Lange Thread

Makes sense, Suso's departure was known a while ago and the replacement already lined up, let's hope he can deliver.

I was hoping to be the next man city not the next brentford.

all good if he can turn 10m player in to 50m pound player does he do that from office desk or is relying on john terry to do it.

I was hoping to be the next man city not the next brentford.

all good if he can turn 10m player in to 50m pound player does he do that from office desk or is relying on john terry to do it.

Yeah, I was wondering how they do that in Copenhagen. Should we be signing all of their coaches too?

I guess he might be here on a new remit. If it is the same remit, it rarely works and all clubs would love to buy, use, develop and sell any player at a profit, apart from the ultra rich like Man City.

I live in hope and am trying to do a bit of digging with my contacts, but this doesn't really scream a giant leap forward.

I hope he understands, as the last poor efforts haven't, that a team needs a balance and a blend to make it a team. Experience as well as prospects.

Oh no. Know a lot about this guy. Trust me. This is a disaster.

Oh fantastic. Know lots about this guy. Trust me, we are back in business.

(note to self, delete as appropriate in a year's time)

Not one of us had heard of him before today that's for sure , that in itself is not good

There were rumblings about Suso being overruled by Purslow in favour of other players.

Yes, but reporting to the board, Purslow is CEO, he's on the board. This is why I was saying that the director of football is the low hanging fruit when it comes to blame, the manager and CEO were quick to say they were all involved with recruitment until it went tits up.

Not one of us had heard of him before today that's for sure , that in itself is not good

Not sure there are many I could name, (and with my memory, that should probably say ANY) but I do know from a very good contact in the game, there are some very highly respected ones, and some who are basically CEO types who shape the whole club.