Johan Lange Thread | Vital Football

Johan Lange Thread

Had a little read of a couple of articles there, seems he's done magical things with Copenhagen in terms of buying extremely cheap players and turning over a huge profit from their sales. Hopefully the owners aren't planning on turning us into a selling club again.

Had a little read of a couple of articles there, seems he's done magical things with Copenhagen in terms of buying extremely cheap players and turning over a huge profit from their sales. Hopefully the owners aren't planning on turning us into a selling club again.
Think you need to be a bit of both these days

I dont suppose its the sell on fee's part that has interested us, more the unearthing gems. In modern football its critical you can identify players who aren't household names with ridiculous fees attached to them. We've tried it for years now, but not been very good at it. At least we have finally appointed someone who has proven success in it.

I dont suppose its the sell on fee's part that has interested us, more the unearthing gems. In modern football its critical you can identify players who aren't household names with ridiculous fees attached to them. We've tried it for years now, but not been very good at it. At least we have finally appointed someone who has proven success in it.
Well he certainly seems to be quietly very highly rated and has quite a successful career so far for a relatively young man.

Certainly an entirely different kind of proposition to Suso, seems to have built his career from the ground up rather than finishing a successful playing career and winding up as a sporting director.

Well he certainly seems to be quietly very highly rated and has quite a successful career so far for a relatively young man.

Certainly an entirely different kind of proposition to Suso, seems to have built his career from the ground up rather than finishing a successful playing career and winding up as a sporting director.

I'm now waiting for loads of unknown Scandinavian incomings, like Okore and Helenius

all I'm interested in is can he spot a PL player at 100 metres or is he another statto

all I'm interested in is can he spot a PL player at 100 metres or is he another statto

Well he's never going to please everyone. Even on this site we all seem to be split on which players are any good or not. Some on here don't even rate Hourihane! :shake: