Dartford | Vital Football

Dartford

Looking like Weymouth away in the final unless Dorking Wanderers come back from 2-0 down

It will be at Weymouth. But the Darts seem in good form so who knows.Having all their games away hasn't stopped them thus far.

Ok, so quite a high level then in non league terms.
There must be a few ex-Gills at Dartford?
I see Danny Kedwell was in the losing side.
Andy Pugh and Tom Wynter are at Darts I believe.I thought Tom was a little unfortunate never to get a run of games at left back for Gills.

Andy Pugh and Tom Wynter are at Darts I believe.I thought Tom was a little unfortunate never to get a run of games at left back for Gills.

Tom Wynter left Dartford in 2017 and played for Margate for 2 seasons and spent last season at Ramsgate! Andy Pugh was released by Dartford a couple of months ago and has signed for Chatham Town

Tom Wynter left Dartford in 2017 and played for Margate for 2 seasons and spent last season at Ramsgate! Andy Pugh was released by Dartford a couple of months ago and has signed for Chatham Town
The list I saw still had them on .There appears to be another Wynter playing for Dartford today.

Weymouth v Dartford Final...Dorking pulled back to 2-2, then Weymouth won it in stoppage time!

Good luck to Dartford in their bid for promo to National League. Announced today that the new National League will start season 20/21 on 3rd October.

Assume it's at Weymouth because they're the highest placed club. I think that's a good idea, reward for being the better team over the season. How many times do you see a team finish 10 points behind a team they then go on to beat in the play offs to get into the final.
This non league way gives the better team the deserved advantage.

Good luck to Dartford today in their play-off final v Weymouth, 1pm kick off. Game available live and in HD via Vanarama website but, you`ll need a Play-off pass at £9.99. Winner goes up to the National League.