Fulham | Page 5 | Vital Football

Fulham

Sheffield and Birmingham should both lose 12
Points this season and save us from the drop. It’s that or the QC. KEEP BELIEVING it’s not over yet

Birmingham aren't under investigation or been charged with owt have they?
I thought it was Sheff Wed & Derby who were sweating on decisions
I guarantee they'll now get docked just enough points to relegate neither of them

I said in the other thread I was expecting some dybious decisions to go against us and what do you know?!

Story of our season fucked by EFL officials at every turn. There is no justice, no balancing out of luck or karma in the EFL.

Waiting for this 'independent' pannel to be made up of the Barnsley chairman, Stanley Choi and Kenneth Yeung. After what we saw tonight I have lost faith in our appeal - I know it's meant to be independent but I just have zero trust the EFL will not load the bases against us in someway.

Proud of the lads but the sense of injustice is the overriding feeling. It's bad enough we got docked points in the first place but to then do enough to climb out and have our survival stolen from us by another diabolical and cynical decision from someone associated with the EFL is beyond a joke.

Meanwhile Derby and Sheff Wed punishment nowhere to be seen funnily enough. What's the point in football when the governing body isn't even impartial?

All the lads worked their nuts off tonight but Naismith ran himself into the ground.

About 10 minutes left he got a knock and looked dead on his feet. Waived he was ok to the bench and in 2 minutes was running in attack and covering in defence.

Superman. Hope he stays.

It doesn't feel like relegation to me...we will win our appeal and I'm remarkably calm.

I think we’ll win the appeal. But I’m far from calm, I’m absolutely furious. How this now affects the sale within the timescales set I’m not entirely sure and that’s the most worrying aspect.

Fucked over by some corrupt *****.
Aided and abetted by an inept organisation.
And then finished off to the satisfaction of all concerned by some incompetent official.

Sheffield and Birmingham should both lose 12
Points this season and save us from the drop. It’s that or the QC. KEEP BELIEVING it’s not over yet

They have a different set of rules to us as they are big clubs and we are an inconvenience. It ain't happening.

I think we’ll win the appeal. But I’m far from calm, I’m absolutely furious. How this now affects the sale within the timescales set I’m not entirely sure and that’s the most worrying aspect.

And then finished off to the satisfaction of all concerned by some incompetent official.

The ref was a complete banker.

They have a different set of rules to us as they are big clubs and we are an inconvenience. It ain't happening.

Sheff Wed punishment wouldn’t affect us now as we’re second bottom as it stands. Would screw Charlton though, who will probably end up in admin themselves in the next weeks.

They certainly won’t be relegating Wayne Rooneys Derby County though.

Birmingham aren't under investigation or been charged with owt have they?
I thought it was Sheff Wed & Derby who were sweating on decisions
I guarantee they'll now get docked just enough points to relegate neither of them
Birmingham were already found guilty of failing to meet an agreement they made with the EFL after their points deduction last season. The penalty given to them by the EFL was a deduction of zero points.

Says it all really....

Not to mention starting the season in February and some awful results against relegation rivals all season long. It is a real pisser though the way we eventually turned it around and what happened.
To think we may get the same punishment as Bolton yet they left dozens of suppliers short of millions.

Sheff Wed punishment wouldn’t affect us now as we’re second bottom as it stands. Would screw Charlton though, who will probably end up in admin themselves in the next weeks.

They certainly won’t be relegating Wayne Rooneys Derby County though.
Sheffield would be down with us.

If we end up in L1, it's because we have been robbed 'off the field',
by 'dodgy' owners and the Negligent EFL, other clubs will suffer the same fate.

It's getting to the state that only the Premier League will be full time,
the rest of the Football League will be 'Semi-Professional' due running costs
and the EFL 'Points' robbers, who are systematically destroying clubs into oblivion.

The Premier League are following Super League, who want ALL the TV money to themselves, and the rest of the Football League can 'Whistle Dixie'

It will get to stage that the Premier League will be a 'closed shop' and will Separate from the rest of the Football League and hopefully the EFL will only Govern the Premier League.

When the 'Premier' League was formed, it was always on the cards,
that eventually they would be a League on their own, there is already 'muted' plans by EFL to stop the 'Parachute Payments' to relegated clubs,
this will lead to these clubs being in serious financial difficulties.

Some Premier League clubs want to form a European Super League,
to get even more TV money, the rest of the Football League Clubs had better start planning for their budgets without any TV money.