Fulham | Page 4 | Vital Football

Fulham

The late equaliser at Charlton is what has done for us not tonight. I'm so proud of the lads and their brave efforts against the shithouses who have fucked us over big time.

Can’t fault the players tonight, they gave everything and were a credit to the club. Hopefully some get the move they deserve and have fantastic careers, Robinson was awesome tonight. It’s a bit sickening watching teams celebrating survival when they finished quite a few points behind us. I hope our club survives and we can move on from this, despite the fact the EFL seem to want to destroy us.

I don't think I can add "screwed by the ref" to my list of things right now so I'll just comment on the football. From looking dead on our feet we didn't half recover strongly. Created well and threw everything at it. We were really unlucky tonight and probably had a few chances that on another day would have been bread and butter stuff. I don't think the anger at being involved in a battle like this despite finishing 13th and 10 points clear of the drop will ever sink in, but this bunch have done us so proud. Latics legends and forever part of the family

Fantastic performance - completely outclassed and outfought a Fulham side who created very little until we were over committing towards the end.

Great season from the players, staff and everyone but we’ve been proper fucked by off the field matters between our owners and the EFL.

A shout out for the ref tonight who was probably the worst we’ve had at the DW the last few seasons outside of league one. One of their players on the floor in the 6 yard box was playing us onside when we scored the disallowed goal, Moore blatantly pulled down for a penalty not given and then gives a free kick for them to score from a great block. Absolute joke - may as well have put a Fulham shirt on and worn a hat with I am Choi’s back up plan written on it.

Over to you David Phillips QC - if you perform half as well as our boys have over the last 3 weeks then you’ll win hands down.

up the tics - fuck the EFL - we’ll be back

Onto the appeal now. We gained a point on Sheffield as well so if they get 12 annall we stay up.

Proud of the lads...should have won against a top side.

Wednesday wont get any points deducted till next season just proves that the EFL are a bunch of slimey gutless bastards not fit for purpose

Wednesday wont get any points deducted till next season just proves that the EFL are a bunch of slimey gutless bastards not fit for purpose
The day after our points deduction gets confirmed then Sheff Weds will lose 8 points and stay up on goal difference... 7 if we win in court.

Yes the lads have given everything. Let’s see what our QC is made of - no pressure!
Well the thieving bastards are costing enough.
So pissed off now. EFL inflexibility, last two owners, Cooks tactics up to the end of January, Dropped points all season against the clubs at the bottom.
Some shite substitution ideas and lack of them when needed. Put the lot together and it adds to a disaster. Maybe the rip off bastards can see us right if we contend the twelve points or could the EFL tossers give Sheff Weds the points deduction. Who bastard knows!!!

I will never forgive the EFL, horrible organization, bully smaller clubs who have genuinely been fucked over out of their control and lastly, the officiating is got to be the worse in Europe, they score from a freekick that never should have been, denied a clear pen, and the offside was so tight.

EFL will never have my respect, fuck them all. As for the players, you proved you are good enough, we did all the talking on the pitch and did more than enough to stay up after 40 games. One man and the incompetence and lack of any support for a club victim of serious harm for the club won't shadow your passion for Wigan.

Now down to the QC, this has to end well for Wigan, don't facilitate reward for other clubs off the pitch.

Wigan Athletic, the unluckiest team in the world.

Sheffield and Birmingham should both lose 12
Points this season and save us from the drop. It’s that or the QC. KEEP BELIEVING it’s not over yet