What are your intentions for dinner tonight? | Page 2 | Vital Football

What are your intentions for dinner tonight?

What are your intentions for dinner tonight?

• Total voters
At the start of lock down we built some raised boxes for veggies. We are now wondering what to do with the enough courgettes to feed Kent.

I also have a wall of Chilli's - not a fan of chilli's !

The Broccoli ended up being Cauliflower as well which was nice

Any suggestions ?
Freeze the chillies, they will keep well for years!

Mr Bleach:

Your survey is both inclusive and comprehensive.

I look forward to your more detailed queries and i would offer a full response to such matters.

10/10.

WX, thankyou for your reply. I would love nothing more than to collaborate with you on a subject so specific it would send the football forum world into a frenzy. Can we perform such a task though? Keep calm I'll be in touch somehow. BB x

Quorn Nuggets, Vegetable Fingers, Peas and Sweetcorn

Don't know how anyone can eat whilst there's a worldwide pandemic killing thousands each week. I'll wait until its safe to eat!

I’m getting targeted advertising for KFC on the bottom of this thread.

But also getting 4-5 adverts for women’s clothing. Go figure?!?

Right, I can now personally vouch for this method - restaurant quality Indian. For anyone with culinary inclinations.

You make a base "gravy" in bulk, and use that as a basis for basically any curry you wish to make. I made a madras the other night and it was well worth the effort (and yielded enough base gravy for another 4 or 5 curries).

Follow this:

And once that's done, follow any of his other recipes for whatever your Indian weapon of choice is.

Bowled over by how well it turned out.

WX, thankyou for your reply. I would love nothing more than to collaborate with you on a subject so specific it would send the football forum world into a frenzy. Can we perform such a task though? Keep calm I'll be in touch somehow. BB x
I've just got off of the phone to Which. They want to do an expose.

I've suggested you, i, paul ince and Ainsley Harriott meet up the Queens Head (social distancing in play) to do a brainstorming session.

Are Mondays (after 4.30pm) any good?

I've just got off of the phone to Which. They want to do an expose.

I've suggested you, i, paul ince and Ainsley Harriott meet up the Queens Head (social distancing in play) to do a brainstorming session.

Are Mondays (after 4.30pm) any good?

I'm game. We will have to move the time slightly earlier as the directions to the Queens Head are varied to say the least, plus Ainsleys sat nav is playing up again so he tells me. In fact thats a good starter ' Sat Navs And Steak' We can order a steak cooked well done at the Queens Head, then use a sat nav to drive to the nearest pub and order a steak medium well, then another sat nav to a different place with a medium steak, reviewing both the meat and the efficiency of the sat nav. ' As the meat gets rarer... the journey gets longer ' can be the tagline. Will we get there in time for our meal? The suspense will be quite something. I'll have a word with Incey and tell him we can't muck about and he'll have to leave the salad bar alone. I'll be in touch. BB x

I'm game. We will have to move the time slightly earlier as the directions to the Queens Head are varied to say the least, plus Ainsleys sat nav is playing up again so he tells me. In fact thats a good starter ' Sat Navs And Steak' We can order a steak cooked well done at the Queens Head, then use a sat nav to drive to the nearest pub and order a steak medium well, then another sat nav to a different place with a medium steak, reviewing both the meat and the efficiency of the sat nav. ' As the meat gets rarer... the journey gets longer ' can be the tagline. Will we get there in time for our meal? The suspense will be quite something. I'll have a word with Incey and tell him we can't muck about and he'll have to leave the salad bar alone. I'll be in touch. BB x
Sounds like a plan.

The fees are negotiable but Ainsley is asking for 6k and Ince want 8k plus petrol + a free buffet breakfast at the Qhotel, Bridgewood.

I'm asking for 3k plus a lifetime subscription to Which.

Couple of beers.

Chicken tikka slice, mash and garlic fried onions, mushrooms and tomatoes.

Nice G+T for afters