What are your intentions for dinner tonight? | Vital Football

What are your intentions for dinner tonight?

What are your intentions for dinner tonight?

• Total voters
Not listed. I've just cooked:-
Fresh whole salmon wrapped in foil and baked with a little garlic and sliced lemon. Broccoli, spinach, Hollandaise sauce with some king prawns. Wild rice.

I had to get some brownie points off the missus as she found the leftovers of my large kebab and chips that I devoured after the cricket/session in the pub on Sunday.

Surely steak has to be rare, else it ends up like a piece of leather.

Anyway, dinner tonight is gonna be bubble and squeak with roast pork, all leftovers from Sunday and a fried egg on top.

Lovely

Home made Spag Bol with a couple of Garlic slices for me.

I see Eton Mess is in the list and I had ice cream and strawberries on a meringe for dessert, so pretty damn close.

Surely steak has to be rare, else it ends up like a piece of leather.

Anyway, dinner tonight is gonna be bubble and squeak with roast pork, all leftovers from Sunday and a fried egg on top.

Lovely

you need a cut like bone in prime rib to be medium really so the fat starts to melt.

At the start of lock down we built some raised boxes for veggies. We are now wondering what to do with the enough courgettes to feed Kent.

I also have a wall of Chilli's - not a fan of chilli's !

The Broccoli ended up being Cauliflower as well which was nice

Any suggestions ?

At the start of lock down we built some raised boxes for veggies. We are now wondering what to do with the enough courgettes to feed Kent.

I also have a wall of Chilli's - not a fan of chilli's !

The Broccoli ended up being Cauliflower as well which was nice

Any suggestions ?

Ever tried Courgette wine Mark?