Brexit rolls on... | Vital Football

Brexit rolls on...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who would want to buy the NHS now?
The sheer incompetence from top to bottom has been laid bare for all to see.

A sensible conversation needs to take place about private investment without the usual Marxist ideologists circling their wagons around it.

Any bill for this kind of thing is surely symbolic only. A bill to "protect against any foreign control" is not worth the paper it's printed on. Any American company can just make a subsidiary here.

We will make a deal with the US and what they sell us will be absolute crap, because that is all they when to offer us.

And the red wall traitors will lap it up because disgusting chlorinated chicken in a can will be vastly cheaper than tariff affected EU imports and when you and your whole community is unemployed due to COVID and Brexit, that is all you can afford.

And the red wall traitors will thank Johnson for the opportunity to eat American shit no doubt.

At least we have our new black passports

Who would want to buy the NHS now?
The sheer incompetence from top to bottom has been laid bare for all to see.

A sensible conversation needs to take place about private investment without the usual Marxist ideologists circling their wagons around it.
No.

There is absolutely no expansion of private investment that will benefit the people of this country.

The disastrous and ruinous American system proved what a fallacy that is.

Why on earth would you want that?

Even the rich have to pay eye watering sums

No.

There is absolutely no expansion of private investment that will benefit the people of this country.

The disastrous and ruinous American system proved what a fallacy that is.

Why on earth would you want that?

Even the rich have to pay eye watering sums

I'm not thinking of an American system at all, nobody in the right mind would.
The German model, for example has been shown to be hugely more agile than ours.

Ok- how so? Genuine question

There handling of CV-19 has been successful (relatively). Looking at this they don't have a centralised diagnostic system, so no public health laboratory that restricts other labs from doing tests, etc.

This is made possible by the way the German healthcare system works. There is no central, NHS-style provider, while clinics and hospitals are independent, funded by public health insurance.

The procurement! This is an area that has been truly exposed as lacking. Overpaying and being shafted (See Turkey and PPE).

Most of all it's not a political football.

I'm not thinking of an American system at all, nobody in the right mind would.
The German model, for example has been shown to be hugely more agile than ours.

Do you honestly think you will get a choice?

Once that trade deal is signed and sealed that will be it.

All of this garbage surrounding Huawei had fuck all to do with National Security, it was the Americans flexing their muscles; they know how lucrative the future Telecomm's market is going to be and they have the infrastructure firms on stand bye to supply the equipment at a far greater cost.

Donald will do all he can to fast track this Country becoming the 51st State and there will be a lot of UK Politicians who will become incredibly rich as a consequence.

Had the UK voted to remain the NHS would've been sold off under CETA anyway so this really isn't anything to do with Brexit, it's down to good old neoliberalism again.

Labour already sold off the NHS with PFI putting it in hoc to private enterprise for £billions for a generation.

PFI was started by John Major and excellerated by Tory Tony you wont get no argument with me on that

So I'm only going to post this and not be on for a while

Let's just do this logically I know you struggle with that often

So the NHS has slowly been privatised by decades of right wing govts Tories And the Red Tories and you are ok with that

So far we still have a predominantly owned British NHS yes?

Now there has been a vote to stop the NHS to be sold off further through trade deals because of Brexit

This has been lost because of people like you who one can only assume must hate Britain with your stance on Brexit because nothing beneficial is going to come of it and you all have put us in this situation

So back to those votes

Why has there been a vote to stop it happening or allowing it to happen if its already been sold off

Just try and do some basic logic dude before spouting off your Brexit addled mind

Do you honestly think you will get a choice?

Once that trade deal is signed and sealed that will be it.

All of this garbage surrounding Huawei had fuck all to do with National Security, it was the Americans flexing their muscles; they know how lucrative the future Telecomm's market is going to be and they have the infrastructure firms on stand bye to supply the equipment at a far greater cost.

Donald will do all he can to fast track this Country becoming the 51st State and there will be a lot of UK Politicians who will become incredibly rich as a consequence.

Whilst I agree with much of the commercial side of Huawei, there is a large part of National security entwined in there. Having technology being supplied by a totalitarian state which has 'questionable' morals is not the smartest move.
Also, much of the suppliers of components used by Huawei have been told they cannot supply them by the Don.
We need to hitch our technology wagon to the correct horse and we only get one opportunity to realistically do this. I'd take USA over CCP every day of the week and twice on Sundays.

So the NHS has slowly been privatised by decades of right wing govts Tories And the Red Tories and you are ok with that

So far we still have a predominantly owned British NHS yes?

Are those two statements happy together?

Whilst I agree with much of the commercial side of Huawei, there is a large part of National security entwined in there. Having technology being supplied by a totalitarian state which has 'questionable' morals is not the smartest move.
Also, much of the suppliers of components used by Huawei have been told they cannot supply them by the Don.
We need to hitch our technology wagon to the correct horse and we only get one opportunity to realistically do this. I'd take USA over CCP every day of the week and twice on Sundays.
The thought of hitching our wagon to the Donald Dictatorship Dynasty... Sends a shiver.

Status
Not open for further replies.