Clive Nates: "Studies are being undertaken and its possible that around 25% of capacity will be allowed initially..." | Page 5 | Vital Football

Clive Nates: "Studies are being undertaken and its possible that around 25% of capacity will be allowed initially..."

I'm going to record "FFS Ref!" and "Stop fucking around the back!" along with other pertinent comments on my 'phone and then play them at appropriate points in the game. See, no shouting!

Maybe I'll write an App for it.

Stealing all my best ideas again I see!

50%in October then 100% by Xmas?
Fingers crossed.
50% would accommodate nearly all of last season's season ticket holders and probably mean all locally based ones who wanted to go could providing they felt comfortable to go.
Interesting development that.

We will be stuffed because of our high average attendances, until we get back a 100% allowance:

View attachment 40850
Good graph, that.

Coventry are way out, mind. Pretty sure they didn't get them sort of attendances! Our capacity is wrong as well but not by enough to change the outcome.

EDIT - Having said that, how is, for example on Wycombe, 25% of 10,137 only 2,130?

Last edited:
In addition to this, no away fans which won't be a surprise really.
That will really hit the likes of Burton, as around a third of their average home attendance last season was away fans. Fleetwood and Accrington are probably similar.

EDIT - Having said that, how is, for example on Wycombe, 25% of 10,137 only 2,130?

Maybe not all the seats are useable.
I went to Vicarage Road in 1998 to watch GB vs NZ at Rugby League. There were a few rows of seats directly below mine behind a brick wall. I asked a steward how people we're expected to see sat behind a brick wall. He said the seats aren't used, they're just there because there was a capacity requirement in that stand. It looked really weird.

Greetings.
Finally started to read things here after a long gap.

Read what's been said about 25% etc.

Can I suggest that all potentially vulnerable supporters do not return at all until a proper vaccine has been administered?

As such, exclude all senior ticket holders for starters. Add in all who are overweight (me), diabetic, suffering from any other at risk health condition, had lung problems (me), perhaps also long distance travellers (me), etc.

Club then consult all season ticket holders/members/known supporters to find out who is left able to attend (young enough, healthy enough, near enough). And of those, who actually wants to come to games and how often.

It might actually turn out that most or possibly all who could attend and want to attend will be able to be safely accommodated.