What are you cooking during lockdown? | Page 56 | Vital Football

What are you cooking during lockdown?

Bit of a boring but healthy dinner tonight. Baked potato and sweet potato, leftover baked beans, plus Quorn mince, onion, garlic and cabbage mix.

Does anybody on this thread do their own sourdough bread? I've seen it mentioned before and am tempted to try to make my own starter, although I know very little about it.

Does anybody on this thread do their own sourdough bread? I've seen it mentioned before and am tempted to try to make my own starter, although I know very little about it.

Nope. Mrs Knotty bakes soda-bread quite often and we've started doing our own flat-breads, with moderate success.

No cooking for us either yesterday. We had a friend round for a birthday socially distanced afternoon tea. Just warmed up a quiche and made tuna and cucumber, and egg and cress sandwiches, made a victoria sandwich cake and some shop bought scones. Went down very well. Polished off the leftovers for our evening meal

Did myself a couple of wraps for lunch, scrambled egg, slices of avocado & tomato, sprinkled with feta cheese.

Been out tonight and picked a couple of bottles of Proper Job, I think Eweimps mentioned that previously so thought I’d try.

Did myself a couple of wraps for lunch, scrambled egg, slices of avocado & tomato, sprinkled with feta cheese.

Been out tonight and picked a couple of bottles of Proper Job, I think Eweimps mentioned that previously so thought I’d try.

Enjoy. I’ve had a couple of them recently and liked them. I think it was Rob who’d recommended them to me