NUFC v Spurs | Page 3 | Vital Football

NUFC v Spurs

On a side note if this was a gaelic football match we'd be winning on points

Love him or hate him he's a leader and a organiser,just look at the goals we concede when he's out.

That Swedish lad is fucking woeful. Is it possible to be worse than yedlin

To be Frank ~ there has been some utter fuckin horseshit spoken on here about Lascelles ~ most of it without foundation

The defense without Lascelles is woeful

Yet even worse with him in it.

He’s a dreadful, dreadful player. If you can deny that fact, you’re deluded.

Actually there's a lot of foundation. Lascelles is fuckingshite. Just because others are worse doesn't mean otherwise.

My point has always been that he gets singled out when clearly there are others at fault

I dont rate him that highly but surely even you can see we are worse without him

Ha ha OM and Mc on the same thread with the conversation focusing on he I dare not mention....
Definitely time for that drinks break:cheers:

Never backs up his comments with facts and his child like attitude of, if you dont agree with me you're ******* belongs in the playground

Save them cans man - not long now

I'm done debating football with him PM

Hes got fuck all of any consequence to say

You can’t and don’t debate anything with me, Jaffa. You’d argue black was white simply because it’s me. That really is pathetic.

The fact is, your mate turns slower than Andy O’Brien and the Titanic. I’m addition, his position is absolutely woeful, often marking the shadows of the stadium lights. Then you look at his technique at kicking a football and he makes Steven Taylor’s sidefoot kicking look like Beckham on MDMA.