Hull City (H) | Page 4 | Vital Football

Hull City (H)

Only thing that worries me is we get complacent vs Charlton. But I love this result even if I wanted 10. This is what we needed and now on positive GD :wahey:
Down to the manager to pull them down now. End of the day it’s just three points and will all be for nothing if Charlton turn us over. I just hope this win gives the players more confidence in front of goal and it’s very helpful that we were able to give our key players a rest.

Hopefully after the results tonight it's in our hands, can't see Hull winning and her game or getting a point. They didn't shudder in the second half though

Down to the manager to pull them down now. End of the day it’s just three points and will all be for nothing if Charlton turn us over. I just hope this win gives the players more confidence in front of goal and it’s very helpful that we were able to give our key players a rest.

Exactly what I told a man city supporter I was watching with. If we don't beat Charlton I'll cry lol

First half was as good as that one against Newcastle way back when.

Admittedly Hull were shocking, to put it mildly, but I thought our passing, movement, skill, appetite was fantastic- even more do when you consider they haven’t been paid in full and the owner and efl have screwed them over. Incredible effort and fight really.

The one great thing is, Fulham have no hope for automatic promotion, probably rest players against us