Hull City (H) | Page 3 | Vital Football

Hull City (H)

Not been on here just glued to the match, memorising, incredible performance. Not seen anything like It, most players would refuse to play on 20 percent wages. Instead we get this 💙
Maybe we should pay our players 20% all the time and soon we’ll be top of the Premier League.

This is the best we’ve played in an age - slick and fast attacking passing and fantastic finishing whilst the defence have been confident and comfortable as well on the handful of occasions Hull ventured past the halfway line.

Only worry is I might wake from this beautiful dream in a minute.

These lads are just continually amazing me. The effort and passion they're showing is incredible. I hope my cardboard doppelganger is enjoying this, because I bloody wish I was there

What the hell is going on? Can't post a photo... Not even a single pixel ( tried it to see if the 'file is too large' error message really was taking the piss). Shame... I have a lovely picture of Grant McCann with what looks suspiciously like a P45...

I love our method of play - this is what football should look like - movement is superb and the work rate is immense.

Hull look like the team in admin not getting paid while we look like a team going for automatic promotion.

I get the impression they feel they maybe let themselves down against Barnsley so came into this one with an extra intensity from the off with a point to prove judging by our uncharacteristic fast start. I thought this would be a battle but it's been a demolishion.

Savour that first half they don't come around very often. This team has so much about them, they've exceeded expectations in the most difficult of circumstances.

Come on QPR!