Summer 2020 Transfer Speculation | Page 8 | Vital Football

Summer 2020 Transfer Speculation

The lowdown on Jones seems to be that he was destined for the Championship in his early 20's but his Preston move fell through due to injury and he hasn't hit them heights in the last couple of of years but was showing that kind of form in the final games of this season after a run in the side.

I guess there will be one or two rumours coming out nearer the time from some of the ex agent sites etc.

If we were even in for O’Hara too of course.

Vernam is about 5 foot 5ish according to wiki so we would definitely have to be playing balls into his feet, not his head!

Just to state the obvious, we should not be signing anyone at this point, if there is any risk that MA is set to depart.

Burton signed winger Steven Lawless from Livingston today.

If we were even in for O’Hara too of course.

Vernam is about 5 foot 5ish according to wiki so we would definitely have to be playing balls into his feet, not his head!
Went to school with him and think he’s a bit taller than that.

As much as I’d love to smugly say that I knew one of our players, not sure he’s good enough for us. Had a lot of injuries but seems quite highly rated at Grimsby.

Trials at AC Milan when he was younger so much more talented scouts than me obviously saw something.

Current summer business in League One:

Accrington: Out: 11 In: 0
AFC Wimbledon: 11/0
Blackpool: 9/3
Bristol Rovers: 12/0
Burton: 5/1
Crewe: 7/1
Doncaster: 9/0
Fleetwood: 0/0
Gillingham: 4/0
Ipswich: 4/1
Lincoln: 12/2
MK Dons: 11/0
Northampton: 13/0
Oxford: 0/0
Peterborough: 7/0
Plymouth: 7/0
Portsmouth: 7/0
Rochdale: 8/0
Shrewsbury: 4/0
Sunderland: 8/0
Swindon: 6/0

Out: 155 (released by 19 clubs)
In: 8 (signed by 5 clubs)

If each of the four divisions is shedding similar numbers, there is a huge number of players looking for clubs. Spot the bargain time.